Autoflower Guy Looking To Get Into Some Photos.

• Thread starter Discretepete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Discretepete

Hey guys, first post here. Figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a legal MMJ card holder for close to a year now and I've been having all sorts of fun playing with autoflowers ! I've had great success with them honestly. I'll get some pics about as I learn things. Maybe even in this post lol but I'm ready to give my first photos a try. To start I ordered 3 frisian duck by Dutch passion. I have two tents so I figured I could give it a whirl and just do 2. I've never grown a photo plant. Only autos. Everything I've done and learned and built for is geared towards them. I have basic knowledge of photos but honestly I want to see the difference first hand. I feel I have a pretty good green thumb for a new guy so I'm hoping I can increase my success and do some photo stuff.
I currently have a 4X4 tent with a Mars 1200 and a 2X4 with 2 amare technologies solar spec 150s. I've only got one grow under the amare panels, it's actually still finishing up. But I have some babies going in there currently under One panel on veg while the other panel is flowering. I plan to veg out the photos for a very short period of time and then finishing them in the amare tent. I have a few things to work with as I'm playing with my autos trying to find what I like best. So the things I have on deck are....
Soil: promix HP, roots organics 707 and sunshine advanced ultra coir.
Nutrients: most of the advanced nutrients line (sensi base) and nectar for the gods (simple line plus demeters destiny)
I only use RO water. Gen. Hydro calimagic as my supplement. Might switch to soil amendment....been trying organics.
I have starter pots that are probably like a pint, also a couple one gal pots and a bunch of 3s and 5s. I have two 5 gal fabric pots by boxer brown that I'm interested in using during final flowering. Hoping these girls are not too big or might have to stick to 3s for final pot. Also I jumped the gun on this strain in excitement and I really don't think it's a good choice for a starter indoor strain. I need to find something more Indica dom. And do some heavy lst work. Until I get down photos I will only b flowering in my 2X4. I need my bigger space for my for sure good quick harvests. Lol. I'll b looking at some strains to take the place of Frisian duck though. Any highly recommended places to start? I'm looking for something that when harvest time comes I say to myself....I'll never purchase another auto bean....lol Not sure if I have access to the store here yet to try some more rare stuff out.
Anyways hope this helps start me off some. I'm definitely here too learn and help if possible. I do have basic knowledge I guess so I won't b hard to work with....I have everything but the beans. They should arrive in the next or two. Just want to make an intro before I went stalking threads and learning away lol. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for having me guys n gals!
Here's some of my autos....
The full picture is my first try with organics. I have a couple others started now too. I learned my first real dialed in grow with AN products and have had great success with them but I really like flavor so I'm giving organic a whirl!
Autoflower guy looking to get into some photos
Autoflower guy looking to get into some photos 2
Autoflower guy looking to get into some photos 3
Autoflower guy looking to get into some photos 4

waxman

waxman

Hey guys, first post here. Figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a legal MMJ card holder for close to a year now and I've been having all sorts of fun playing with autoflowers ! I've had great success with them honestly. I'll get some pics about as I learn things. Maybe even in this post lol but I'm ready to give my first photos a try. To start I ordered 3 frisian duck by Dutch passion. I have two tents so I figured I could give it a whirl and just do 2. I've never grown a photo plant. Only autos. Everything I've done and learned and built for is geared towards them. I have basic knowledge of photos but honestly I want to see the difference first hand. I feel I have a pretty good green thumb for a new guy so I'm hoping I can increase my success and do some photo stuff.
I currently have a 4X4 tent with a Mars 1200 and a 2X4 with 2 amare technologies solar spec 150s. I've only got one grow under the amare panels, it's actually still finishing up. But I have some babies going in there currently under One panel on veg while the other panel is flowering. I plan to veg out the photos for a very short period of time and then finishing them in the amare tent. I have a few things to work with as I'm playing with my autos trying to find what I like best. So the things I have on deck are....
Nutrients: most of the advanced nutrients line (sensi base) and nectar for the gods (simple line plus demeters destiny)
I only use RO water. Gen. Hydro calimagic as my supplement. Might switch to soil amendment....been trying organics.
I have starter pots that are probably like a pint, also a couple one gal pots and a bunch of 3s and 5s. I have two 5 gal fabric pots by boxer brown that I'm interested in using during final flowering. Hoping these girls are not too big or might have to stick to 3s for final pot. Also I jumped the gun on this strain in excitement and I really don't think it's a good choice for a starter indoor strain. I need to find something more Indica dom. And do some heavy lst work. Until I get down photos I will only b flowering in my 2X4. I need my bigger space for my for sure good quick harvests. Lol. I'll b looking at some strains to take the place of Frisian duck though. Any highly recommended places to start? I'm looking for something that when harvest time comes I say to myself....I'll never purchase another auto bean....lol Not sure if I have access to the store here yet to try some more rare stuff out.
Anyways hope this helps start me off some. I'm definitely here too learn and help if possible. I do have basic knowledge I guess so I won't b hard to work with....I have everything but the beans. They should arrive in the next or two. Just want to make an intro before I went stalking threads and learning away lol. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for having me guys n gals!
The full picture is my first try with organics. I have a couple others started now too. I learned my first real dialed in grow with AN products and have had great success with them but I really like flavor so I'm giving organic a whirl! View attachment 589981 View attachment 589982 View attachment 589983 View attachment 589984
Looking Awesome! I am interested in seeing your grow progress. I have thought about autos, but have not tried them out yet.
Good luck on your grow!

D

Discretepete

Looking Awesome! I am interested in seeing your grow progress. I have thought about autos, but have not tried them out yet.
Good luck on your grow!
Thanks waxman! I will b getting a thread up tonight about my auto growing. I have12 girls going. 8 different strains. The different soils and two nutrient lines I use. Advanced and nectar. Just finishing up my first nectar plant with some more organic stuff added. I'm Tag u tonight.
@crags82 sorry about the hijack brother. Let me know if I can b of some help man. Autos are my thing lol

gunnerboy76

gunnerboy76

Thanks waxman! I will b getting a thread up tonight about my auto growing. I have12 girls going. 8 different strains. The different soils and two nutrient lines I use. Advanced and nectar. Just finishing up my first nectar plant with some more organic stuff added. I'm Tag u tonight.
@crags82 sorry about the hijack brother. Let me know if I can b of some help man. Autos are my thing lol

gunnerboy76

gunnerboy76

Hey guys this is my first grow I'm using nectar of the Gods Advance grow I have 2 Afghan Kush Autos 1 Quarter Pounder Auto I also have 4 white widows in the flower room 12 + 12 my veg room consist of three Auto flowers to mother white widows from crop King seeds 2 unknown Girl Scout cookies Bad Seeds

20160613 084544
20160624 002658
1466833853813 1508790946
1466833902046 1909712638
1466833971790 984349501
gunnerboy76

gunnerboy76

The full picture is my first try with organics. I have a couple others started now too. I learned my first real dialed in grow with AN products and have had great success with them but I really like flavor so I'm giving organic a whirl! View attachment 589981 View attachment 589982 View attachment 589983 View attachment 589984
Here's some pics of my second grow I have 6 autoflowers and the rest of my 12 and 12 veg

20160730 012942
Top Bottom