Autoflower help please!!!!

• Thread starter FreesmokeKO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I run photos he runs autos he runs 24hrs on of course I have a dark period he dont so he dries out faster than me he has learned alot from me I learn a little about autos from him as I jump on his threads

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That’s what I’m saying when are they gunna fill out
It all depends on the genetics your playn with. They may never blow up!!!! or they could be slower and put the weight on mid to late flower. At the end of the day Genetics 1st then gower skillz and enviros will determine yeild. All the wishn in the world wont produce big phat budz. Some guys have great results with certain autos. But remember to get an auto you have to mix " inferior genes" (ruderalis) to get the auto flower dynamic.

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

Yessss thank ALL of you guys helping me with this problem I had!!!! I’m just gunna flush with water for probably another week or 2 then back to light newts hopefully they can recover

az2000

az2000

Looks great! I think flushing more sounds excessive. (I'm not sure I would have flushed even once.). They don't look burnt nor locked out. Maybe 1/2 strength nutrients & enough volume for 20% runoff. The runoff ppms sound problematic. But... I wouldn't overdo it correcting it if the plant isn't showing serious problems. I don't think it is. At 3100ppm I would have serious lockout. So, maybe it's different for different soils/nutrients.

What are you feeding, and how much?

R

RolandNiels

Turn down the feeding alittle they are fine, they will bulk up also.

The one you toke a photo of, was way smaller than many of the others.

They look just fine, if you really want big nugs i would suggest adding Bloombastic, i've never seen a product making nugs that before.

Happens overnight to :-D

az2000

az2000

I didnt either, until my local shop sent a free sample to me.

Damn that works!

How much did you use? As far as I can tell, "Bloombastic" is just high P & K (0-14-15). A person can do that with anything. Your base nutrients might play a factor (the resulting NPK ratio).

It would be interesting to use something else to hit the same final NPK ratio (that you did before) and see if it's specific to the product.

P & K is cheap. For example:

- Hula Bloom (0-50-30) is the cheapest PK booster I've found. $15-$20 USD for 1.5 pounds (680 grams)
- Potassium sulfate (0-0-50) is cheap (you can buy it on ebay or amazon. Seller "alpha chem"). $5 for 1 pound (453 grams)

325g (0.7lbs) of "Bloombastic" costs $60. (2-3 times more expense for 28% of the volume of nutrients. This doesn't even take into account that the generic nutes are twice as strong by weight. You'd use half as much.).

FWIW: 1 gram of Bloombastic makes 16 & 33 ppm (elemental P & K, respectively).

Whereas: 0.3g and 0.1g (Hula Bloom & potassium sulfate, respectively) create 17 & 31 ppm.

az2000

az2000

He doesn't have that all he has is the fox farm grow big, tiger bloom extra strength, big bloom cal mag and molasses

I'd like to hear what he's been feeding (how much of each bottle). (I wonder how he feels about you answering for him? I wonder if he'd like to participate more himself? If so, I'd have lots of questions for him.).

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I tried calling him he probably watching a movie he has to be around wifi his phone data slow rn

R

RolandNiels

I'm excited for him he close and looks good

You might be able to find a cheaper alternative, but if you search for some time for Bloombastic it can be found pretty cheap. (atleast in my country, doesnt cost much)

They basicly put a 50ml bottle for free, when i ordered my other nutriants.

Really the effect compared to the cost, its a no brainer. Takes about 2 days, and you will notice it imidiate

You only add the last weeks of flowering, 1 ml max / each liter of water

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I did notice a huge difference in size of the bud in the first pick and the video

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

U see a big difference between not using before and using between yeild weights

Top Bottom