Autoflower help please!!!!

• Thread starter FreesmokeKO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

I'd like to hear what he's been feeding (how much of each bottle). (I wonder how he feels about you answering for him? I wonder if he'd like to participate more himself? If so, I'd have lots of questions for him.).
Lol sorry my internet is terrible so my brother rents to fill in for me till I get my internet problem fixed lol and I’m useing 4tea of tiger 2tea of grow big 1table spoon of molasses And 1-1/2 tea of calmag

az2000

az2000

Lol sorry my internet is terrible so my brother rents to fill in for me till I get my internet problem fixed lol and I’m useing 4tea of tiger 2tea of grow big 1table spoon of molasses And 1-1/2 tea of calmag

Without counting the "calmag," that's NPK ratio 1-2-1.2 and 823ppm (assuming you're mixing those amounts in a gallon). I feed between 200-300ppm in a light soil. And, I don't hit 1-2-1.2 until the end of flower. I do about 1-1.5-1.2 at your stage of growth. (I bet if you weren't overfeeding, you'd have yellowing leaves due to not enough N. Or, if you had higher N as a ratio, you'd have symptoms of N tox with the strength you're feeding.).

If it were me, I'd use 6ml of each. That would be 1-1.5-1, and 342ppm. But, I've never used Fox Farm. I don't know if it should be stronger. (And, your "calmag" could change those numbers. I wouldn't use "calmag" as a supplement that way. But, if you're not having problems, maybe don't change anything.).

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

Thank you everyone on this for helping me I think I was being to impatient n just relax I just took that video about 20min ago

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

Without counting the "calmag," that's NPK ratio 1-2-1.2 and 823ppm (assuming you're mixing those amounts in a gallon). I feed between 200-300ppm in a light soil. And, I don't hit 1-2-1.2 until the end of flower. I do about 1-1.5-1.2 at your stage of growth. (I bet if you weren't overfeeding, you'd have yellowing leaves due to not enough N. Or, if you had higher N as a ratio, you'd have symptoms of N tox with the strength you're feeding.).

If it were me, I'd use 6ml of each. That would be 1-1.5-1, and 342ppm. But, I've never used Fox Farm. I don't know if it should be stronger. (And, your "calmag" could change those numbers. I wouldn't use "calmag" as a supplement that way. But, if you're not having problems, maybe don't change anything.).
I don’t understand how you got that NPK ratio can you please explain the tiger bloom has a npk of 2-8-4 and the grow big has a 6-4-4 and the calmag 2-0-0 just wondering

az2000

az2000

I don’t understand how you got that NPK ratio can you please explain the tiger bloom has a npk of 2-8-4 and the grow big has a 6-4-4 and the calmag 2-0-0 just wondering

Counting the calmag, the NPK ratio of what you were feeding is 1-1.74-1.04. That's closer to what I would do. But, I would have the K higher. Like 1-1.7-1.7. But, it's not much difference. Some people do very high K (1-1.7-3).

The PPMs went up to 800 with the calmag.

I use a spreadsheet to calculate that stuff. It's just proportions. Three parts this, 2 parts that.

One thing people don't immediately grasp: your Tiger Bloom (for example) is 2% Nitrogen, 8% phosphorous, 4% potassium. That's the percent of weight. But, there is a *ratio* in those numbers too. 1-4-2. (1 part N, 4 parts P, 2 parts K). If you reduce the NKP labels down to that, it's easier to compare and understand what the plant is receiving.

The spreadsheet shows the "new NPK label" (the percent of weight information) from mixing bottles (as if you could buy a single bottle containing what you create by mixing bottles). But, it reduces that info down to the proportions too. To me, that's more useful information. It's easier to understand (visualize) what the plant is getting. (The PPMs are the strength. So, you don't really need the strength-oriented NPK numbers on the label.).

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

Counting the calmag, the NPK ratio of what you were feeding is 1-1.74-1.04. That's closer to what I would do. But, I would have the K higher. Like 1-1.7-1.7. But, it's not much difference. Some people do very high K (1-1.7-3).

The PPMs went up to 800 with the calmag.

I use a spreadsheet to calculate that stuff. It's just proportions. Three parts this, 2 parts that.

One thing people don't immediately grasp: your Tiger Bloom (for example) is 2% Nitrogen, 8% phosphorous, 4% potassium. That's the percent of weight. But, there is a *ratio* in those numbers too. 1-4-2. (1 part N, 4 parts P, 2 parts K). If you reduce the NKP labels down to that, it's easier to compare and understand what the plant is receiving.

The spreadsheet shows the "new NPK label" (the percent of weight information) from mixing bottles (as if you could buy a single bottle containing what you create by mixing bottles). But, it reduces that info down to the proportions too. To me, that's more useful information. It's easier to understand (visualize) what the plant is getting. (The PPMs are the strength. So, you don't really need the strength-oriented NPK numbers on the label.).
Lol ok I guess I see what your saying sorry bro I’m kinda slow sometimes 😂

R

RolandNiels

Can you take a side shot looks hella good that’s what I’m trying to get my suit to look like

Ofcurse but i hope you get better, this was missing Nutes 4-5 weeks (mostly flower time), but the result are pretty awesome anyway :)

Plant 2 missing nutes 2-3 weeks (VEG) is growling like mad! Wow

IMG 20190807 153842
IMG 20190807 153930
IMG 20190807 154119
IMG 20190807 154445
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Kinda feel like a waste of a high lol or use it if u need to go night night I love stinky loud smelling buds but everyone different

R

RolandNiels

Kinda feel like a waste of a high lol or use it if u need to go night night I love stinky loud smelling buds but everyone different

Yea but the smell is so intense now, just before it bulked up again, it smelled wonderfull. Doesnt even smell like weed anymore, way to strong.

Ofcurse but when your legs start to hurt, cause they just want to lay down, and the rest follows in no time. I cannot really "enjoy" it for long :sleep:

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I bet u try to over power the sleepiness but ur body says nope lay ur butt down sir then next thing u know u wake up on couch lol

R

RolandNiels

I bet u try to over power the sleepiness but ur body says nope lay ur butt down sir then next thing u know u wake up on couch lol

Hehe doesnt take long and you have to, entire body just becomes amazingly lazy, and if you dont your legs etc get so heavy they hurt.

Only thing that works is 100% rest but must be the type, we have really good stuff allready, so it's kinda weird.

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

Ofcurse but i hope you get better, this was missing Nutes 4-5 weeks (mostly flower time), but the result are pretty awesome anyway :)

Plant 2 missing nutes 2-3 weeks (VEG) is growling like mad! Wow
I gotta let me know what she Harvested

FreesmokeKO

FreesmokeKO

Yo guys next ? Is what you think about the 48hours of darkness for autoflowers

Fangthane

Fangthane

I once separated one of my autos from the rest for the last 3 days before harvest, leaving that one in darkness. I noticed exactly zero difference between look, taste, smell, trichome population. Not saying it doesn't do anything, just didn't seem to do anything when I tried it.

Top Bottom