Autoflower HELP

• Thread starter Steve705
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steve705

Steve705

Hey guys. Having trouble figuring out what is causing the leaves to do this. I’ll leave some information below
Strain: auto purple kush (canuk seeds) they are 20 days old. 3 gal fabric pots. Promix HP mixed with coco substrate and perlite. Lights are 2 x Aglex 1200w cobs (true watts running at full power is 416). Lights at 24 inch above canopy. Slurry test of soil was 6.4PH I’m feeding at 6.0 PH. With my Total TDS around 450. Runoff at 15 percent. Humidity is usually between 50-55 and temp is 26-27C daytime and 20-19C nighttime. I did have the temp spike a bit to 28-29 so I think that’s why it might be that. But the leaves have looked like this since the beginning on 2 of 5 plants.

Autoflower help
Autoflower help 2
Autoflower help 3
Autoflower help 4
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what percent pro mix,coco,perlite?
6.0 is is too low for any of them in my opinion

Steve705

Steve705

what percent pro mix,coco,perlite?
6.0 is is too low for any of them in my opinion
3 parts PromixHP, 1 part coco substrate, 1 part perlite. I went 6.0 because my understanding was that it was “soilless” and needs a little lower ph then soil

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

3 parts PromixHP, 1 part coco substrate, 1 part perlite. I went 6.0 because my understanding was that it was “soilless” and needs a little lower ph then soil
Hannah feed schedule 001

with 3 parts pro mix i would treat it as soil when it comes to feeding,at least i did and had great luck,i feed at 6.5 all the way and went by ppm or ec numbers for stage of life and had no issues ,thats why i asked about your ration if it was higher on the coco side it would be soiless same with perlite alone folk grow straight in it also ,but both only get what you give,the pro mix will hold on to your nutes and already has a bit of lime in it to keep the ph right,yours is 6.4 if i read it right,there is the sweet spot if the ph is 6.4 feed 6.4 it is still in that range,check out the chart and see were the soil sweet spot is for all mineral uptake,6.5 is dead in the middle,you could swing up to 6.8 if you have a real feeder and as low as 6.o if they are finicky ,there is a good size window for you if needed ,so ya bring that up and treat like soil hear is a chart i use for ph and ppm

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so im thinking early veg on your gear feed at 300 to start and work up from there ph 6.4,dont rail um and go hard on them work your way up to were you need to be

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

to old to learn the celcius thing ,but in veg running 80 is fine high humidity great,come flower low humidity and i wouldnt let them get to 80 before id be having a panic attack hahah,but ive run my veg all the way as high as 90,i have no ac or heat so no choice ,but 80 is a real good spot and no lower than 65

Steve705

Steve705

to old to learn the celcius thing ,but in veg running 80 is fine high humidity great,come flower low humidity and i wouldnt let them get to 80 before id be having a panic attack hahah,but ive run my veg all the way as high as 90,i have no ac or heat so no choice ,but 80 is a real good spot and no lower than 65
Awesome. Thanks oldskol. I will adjust the ph a little higher next feed.

Top Bottom