Autoflower hemp seeds sold to residential market?

• Thread starter clobelcreations
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

clobelcreations

Hi All, I usually buy good CBD flower and create extracts for my dogs (anxiety and old dog issues). I want to grow a hemp plant myself but to the specifications of legal hemp plants in the US - as in >.3% THC. I can’t seem to find any seed banks selling to the non-commercial market. Even better would be some autoflower versions. They exist but business to business only.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with this. Thanks

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
There's tons of seed banks you can order from online they're not "business to business" as you don't technically have to be a business to grow hemp.

But just so you know there is a specific state issued license you will need to grow hemp. Even 1 plant. Unless you live in a state where you can grow your own weed, then you don't need a license if you don't exceed your state's plant limit.

At any rate - I won't recommend any specific retailer but there are dozens of reputable retailers selling seeds online. The problem is most of the companies selling seeds aren't selling 1 or 2 seeds, and hemp seeds are not cheap, either. Just search on Google for "cbd hemp seed for sale US" and bam the first 10 listings are all legit.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions about growing hemp.

C

clobelcreations

Thanks. I’m in Mass so I’m straight there.

I see seeds for plants that are high in cbd but still have too much THC for dogs - THC needs to be practically non-existent like in commercial hemp plants.

I’ll look again with your search term tonight and let you know

C

clobelcreations

Pasted in your exact key words and I’ve already got some auto hemp seeds on the way. .27 THC - perfect. Going to put these in the greenhouse I’m going to put up this spring.

Thanks man, appreciate the help

Top Bottom