Autoflower how to judge PPMs

• Thread starter axeouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
axeouse

axeouse

Hello, First time grower, I'm using separate bucket DWC and the fox farm trio. I am trying to grow ILGM GSCE Auto, they are smaller plants and in my room i have to train them to be a little bushier due to the height of my grow space. What I'm wondering though, is what is the best way to judge PPM? Using the normal feeding schedules seem not to apply to my situation. I burned one plant and it suffered greatly.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hello, First time grower, I'm using separate bucket DWC and the fox farm trio. I am trying to grow ILGM GSCE Auto, they are smaller plants and in my room i have to train them to be a little bushier due to the height of my grow space. What I'm wondering though, is what is the best way to judge PPM? Using the normal feeding schedules seem not to apply to my situation. I burned one plant and it suffered greatly.
Not a hydro guy but nobody else showed up so I'd recommend you use about half of what the nutrient company recommends; and then you'll see if the plants are a little light green or a little too green then you might adjust one way or the other

Top Bottom