autoflower indoors? iranian indoors?

• Thread starter lokokoko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lokokoko

hey guys,

Seems out of the other forums,this one has its own autoflower sections. Im a total newbie.
I have a 1.2 x 2.4 tent. 2x 600w lights, aircooled reflectors, 6'' fans, carbon filter etc.

My friend had given me some awesome seeds, sage and sour, satori from mandala seeds, black widow from mr nice and purple cheese quake and dairy queen cheese from subcool to grow.

I only have over a month to grow, before moving out with a girl and nowhere to grow for a year or more, so wanted to make the most amount i can till then.

Was planning on 10 20l pots to do the trick.

I thought they were fem'd seeds, but after finding out they are not, and my dreams crushing down that I cant have that many strains in that one tent, because half would be males... I cried lol jk

So was given advice like, start off with double and hopefully you'll get 10 female plants.
Then I saw iranian autoflowers, last year looking at the autoflowers on the forums, hardly anyone had anything good to say about them. but seems like they are a bit better now.
so i got a few questions, i was hoping you guys would answer.

1 .I was wondering can autoflowers and iranians be grown indoors?
what kind of time frame are we looking at from seed to before harvest?

2. what kind of results will i be getting dry?

Thanks

jagle

jagle

look it up people have answered this before

yes autos can be gorwn indoors, best to stick with 18/6 20/4 light cycles

about 2-3months from seed to harvest for an auto

The kind of results you get, are varying, depending on lots of things, i can grow a plant and get 3grams, or 7 ounces, so its dependable on your skill

G

gutter_socal

Uh, you can't grow anything from seed in a month. Hell, not even from clone. Also, 2x600w is a fucking LOT for a 1x2 tent!

Skaphetti

Skaphetti

it'd be next to impossible to cool a tent with that much heat and that little square footage. it's recommended for 1x600w to light a 3'x3' space. that's what i'm doing atm and it's working out great, although it'd get too hot in there with just the 1x600w if i wasnt cooling my reflector with fans on both sides and have an input 6" and a "turbo" carbon filter combo outputting air as well as a fan to circulate the hot air still inside the tent.

in short: know your situation and what gear will work for you. don't deviate without knowledge.

Top Bottom