Autoflower LST

• Thread starter Neilxdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neilxdawg

Neilxdawg

When is the best time to start low stress training an autoflower.?

HiDaze

HiDaze

When is the best time to start low stress training an autoflower.?

Darn near immediately. Maybe wait a week or two after your main shoot pokes through soil (if from seed) and the 3rd or 4th leaf set have formed.

If you're working with clones you can probably get away with starting the process early.

I think @logic posted a pretty good guide a while back. I'll see if I can find the link.

HiDaze

HiDaze

That should do ya well

B

barndtb610

Darn near immediately. Maybe wait a week or two after your main shoot pokes through soil (if from seed) and the 3rd or 4th leaf set have formed.

If you're working with clones you can probably get away with starting the process early.

I think @logic posted a pretty good guide a while back. I'll see if I can find the link.
I find it much easier & the yields are much greater if U TOP it soon as it grows the 4th node "IF THE PLANT IS GROWING GOOD"

B

barndtb610

I find it much easier & the yields are much greater if U TOP it soon as it grows the 4th node "IF THE PLANT IS GROWING GOOD"
I topped all my AUTOS, and they all produced GREAT BUD & GREAT yields

Neilxdawg

Neilxdawg

Never did any topping... it isn't to much stress on the young auto? Super orange haze popped like no tomo, deep blue chem and 3 bears looks strong too!

Top Bottom