Autoflower mainlining (cannabis contortion)

• Thread starter fatconeskills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Hello all,

I hope all of you are safe ! So I thought I'd give this a shot since I've tested the strain before for HST and she handles without a flinch. Starting with an autoflowering white widow, 10% ruderalis in the genes help get a long veg and a nice flowering time, veg period was around 7-8 weeks, so plenty of time to top and mainline.
Growing in a tiny closet, 3x2, I barely have enough space. Headroom is too little as well. Ive decided to mainline for 8 colas. Autoflowers are notorious for producing larf, potent, but terribly frustrating to deal with. 8 equal colas will give me the quality I need. I grow for myself and loved ones, and I try my best to keep my community happy in severe prohibition. I will keep this thread as my mainlining journal, as if this proves to be effective, I will be using this technique with all my grows.
Topped 3 days ago, the key with autos is to keep the stress as light as possible, i.e if I top on Monday, I do not touch the plant for at least 4-5 days until the tops on the 3rd node have picked up the pace. After the tops have started to show some size, I will defoliate and remove everything bellow the 3rd node.

Post Topping 21 days from seed.
Screen Shot 2020 05 26 at 72417 PM

White widow almost ready for the cut, T. Pachanoi seedling. My little corner
Screen Shot 2020 05 26 at 72401 PM

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Hello all,

I hope all of you are safe ! So I thought I'd give this a shot since I've tested the strain before for HST and she handles without a flinch. Starting with an autoflowering white widow, 10% ruderalis in the genes help get a long veg and a nice flowering time, veg period was around 7-8 weeks, so plenty of time to top and mainline.
Growing in a tiny closet, 3x2, I barely have enough space. Headroom is too little as well. Ive decided to mainline for 8 colas. Autoflowers are notorious for producing larf, potent, but terribly frustrating to deal with. 8 equal colas will give me the quality I need. I grow for myself and loved ones, and I try my best to keep my community happy in severe prohibition. I will keep this thread as my mainlining journal, as if this proves to be effective, I will be using this technique with all my grows.
Topped 3 days ago, the key with autos is to keep the stress as light as possible, i.e if I top on Monday, I do not touch the plant for at least 4-5 days until the tops on the 3rd node have picked up the pace. After the tops have started to show some size, I will defoliate and remove everything bellow the 3rd node.

Post Topping 21 days from seed.
View attachment 977953
White widow almost ready for the cut, T. Pachanoi seedling. My little corner
View attachment 977955
Did you mainline that cluster of 🌵 on the left?

👀
👃
👅

Latest posts

Top Bottom