Autoflower Not Flowering Yet?

• Thread starter BmakGrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

I posted before but this problem is still going on. I have a NL auto growing in coco and organic amendments in a 1.5 gal. It sprouted 2-6-19 which makes it a lil older than 7 weeks. Pistils popped about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks ago but still no sign of budding. I switched my light schedule from 20-4 to 17-7 and now on 15.5-8.5 I switched to my flower nutes too . Anyone know wassup? I got the seeds from Growers Choice and i trust them, never had any seed mix-ups. This is the first time this happened, just hoping someone can give me some advice on this. I cant complain tho, for a 1.5 gallon pot its a big ass plant the shit dont know how to stop growing. Its like 2 feet tall with about 13 tops from LST.

BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

Also wanna show gratitude, thanks yall for being there as a community and helping others along by spreading valuable knowledge. This is what Cannabis Cultivation is about!

BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

Im not too sure what affect it would have on auto plants because i never grown them. Surely nothing too negative.

Yeah probably just gonna loose a couple inches of growth, its gucci tho its getting too big for the tent anyway

BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

my white widow express from fastbuds didn't actually start budding until around 9 weeks. if shes healthy and still growing, no worries... just means more buds in the end

Sayless i just dropped the light schedule to 13-11 nd I’ll give it a week. And facts 13 main buds, i hope i touch a few zips from that. Thanks for the input!

breedwheel

breedwheel

I just started my fourth auto (three different breeders) and each one of them started flowering when it felt like it. One almost went 10 weeks. They kind of do their own thing... I wouldn't mess with the lights myself just yet

BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

I just started my fourth auto (three different breeders) and each one of them started flowering when it felt like it. One almost went 10 weeks. They kind of do their own thing... I wouldn't mess with the lights myself just yet

Since i flipped to 13-11 i seen buds starting to form, i think its an auto but it just needed some encouragement with the light cycle

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I posted before but this problem is still going on. I have a NL auto growing in coco and organic amendments in a 1.5 gal. It sprouted 2-6-19 which makes it a lil older than 7 weeks. Pistils popped about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks ago but still no sign of budding. I switched my light schedule from 20-4 to 17-7 and now on 15.5-8.5 I switched to my flower nutes too . Anyone know wassup? I got the seeds from Growers Choice and i trust them, never had any seed mix-ups. This is the first time this happened, just hoping someone can give me some advice on this. I cant complain tho, for a 1.5 gallon pot its a big ass plant the shit dont know how to stop growing. Its like 2 feet tall with about 13 tops from LST.
If your autoflowers won't go into flower I suggest you cut your light cycle to 12/12, look at the nodes there should be 2 v shaped pistols emerging from main stem at nodes, if you see no pistols but 2 vertical spike at the nodes your plant will never flower.

BmakGrowGod

BmakGrowGod

If your autoflowers won't go into flower I suggest you cut your light cycle to 12/12, look at the nodes there should be 2 v shaped pistols emerging from main stem at nodes, if you see no pistols but 2 vertical spike at the nodes your plant will never flower.

Thanks for the help! I got pistils shooting now, before they where nearly clear, whispy hairs but after i changed the light cycle i got nice white strong pistils growing in

CakedNugs

CakedNugs

This is good to read. I just made a post wondering about this same issue.

Moshmen

Moshmen

This is good to read. I just made a post wondering about this same issue.
I’ve found that breeder info is sketchy! I’ve had some go 60 days and some 100! Got some NL’s right now info says 70 days but I’m at 84 and she prolly got antithetical week or so .

Go more on the plant and less on breeder specs ! Grow her till she finished

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

I’m going in to 7 weeks and no pistils with critical purple autos I got from growers choice

3492A773 5042 4830 B47B 7057EF31BBF1
Roots1972

Roots1972

I’m going in to 7 weeks and no pistils with critical purple autos I got from growers choice
I'm on week 8 and 4 days with critical purple autoflower from growers choice still not flowering 28" tall with lst n as full as my tent 2x2x4 running out of space don't no what to do. Was on 18/6 now on 12/12 for the last 4 days also became root bound in 3.5 gallon pot transplanted to 7 gallon 15 " pot I need serious help.

Last edited:
JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

I'm on week 8 and 4 days with critical purple autoflower from growers choice still not flowering 28" tall with lst n as full as my tent 2x2x4 running out of space don't no what to do. Was on 18/6 now on 12/12 for the last 4 days also became root bound in 3.5 gallon pot transplanted to 7 gallon 15 " pot I need
I'm on week 8 and 4 days with critical purple autoflower from growers choice still not flowering 28" tall with lst n as full as my tent 2x2x4 running out of space don't no what to do. Was on 18/6 now on 12/12 for the last 4 days also became root bound in 3.5 gallon pot transplanted to 7 gallon 15 " pot I need serious help.
I had to buy a new tent..they out grew my 5 foot tall one ..I switched to 12/12 and they started stretching even more..I’m finally seeing pistils tho..12/12 is what done it..but I couldn’t keep tying down n lsting ..I simply needed more room for them ..keep ur light at 12/12 n give it a few more days..u got pics?

Last edited:
Steelhead422

Steelhead422

I’m on wk 9 with critical purple from growers choice. They just started. First time grow and I’ve done some things wrong I’m sure. Mine outgrew the ten too. transplanted one to the ground and another to the front porch. They outgrew the lights. Left 3 in the tent but right now all five are starting

Steelhead422

Steelhead422

I’m on wk 9 with critical purple from growers choice. They just started. First time grow and I’ve done some things wrong I’m sure. Mine outgrew the ten too. transplanted one to the ground and another to the front porch. They outgrew the lights. Left 3 in the tent but right now all five are starting
I’ve kept the tent at 18/6. They look the best. The two I pulled were over 4 feet

Steelhead422

Steelhead422

I’ve kept the tent at 18/6. They look the best. The two I pulled were over 4 feet

Top Bottom