Autoflower Purple Thai Not Flowering As Expected - Looks off

• Thread starter that.dood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

that.dood

Greetings,
Im fairly new to growing, and new to the site, so please be patient. Ive got a Purple Thai autoflower that I soft trained and defoliated a few times. I'm afraid Ive messed this plant up. This is it, planted in soil last week of November. I'm not sure what I'm looking at but it seems to me this should be a lot further along than it is. Its actually pretty large and healthy looking, bushy. This is my 8th plant and looks nothing like the others.
Soil is Fox Farms as are the nutrients. Im pretty aggressive, upper limits of recommended, with the nutrients.
Im thinking I messed this plant up when I trimmed it and if so I want to cull it. Maybe Im being impatient. Thank you all in advance.

Autoflower purple thai not flowering as expected   looks off
Autoflower purple thai not flowering as expected   looks off 2
Autoflower purple thai not flowering as expected   looks off 3
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Greetings,
Im fairly new to growing, and new to the site, so please be patient. Ive got a Purple Thai autoflower that I soft trained and defoliated a few times. I'm afraid Ive messed this plant up. This is it, planted in soil last week of November. I'm not sure what I'm looking at but it seems to me this should be a lot further along than it is. Its actually pretty large and healthy looking, bushy. This is my 8th plant and looks nothing like the others.
Soil is Fox Farms as are the nutrients. Im pretty aggressive, upper limits of recommended, with the nutrients.
Im thinking I messed this plant up when I trimmed it and if so I want to cull it. Maybe Im being impatient. Thank you all in advance.
Might not be a Autoflower it happens sometimes wrong seeds get mixed in by accident. Is it alone in your tent? If so try switching to 12/12 light cycle

T

that.dood

Might not be a Autoflower it happens sometimes wrong seeds get mixed in by accident. Is it alone in your tent? If so try switching to 12/12 light cycle
Thank you. Actually I have another plant with it, but I have another tent I can move it to where it will be alone.

T

that.dood

This makes sense to me. Ive never seen a male plant nor a hermie so I looked them up and couldnt find what I was seeing online on my plant.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Thank you. Actually I have another plant with it, but I have another tent I can move it to where it will be alone.
Well I know afew guys were talking about this same situation and it seemed to be the case for them

Top Bottom