Autoflower revegged due to stress

• Thread starter wobbleysausage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

So I like many have multiple tents and closets goin, my test closet has an auto in it that heated up while I was at work and she stressed, yellowed out like crazy ( she is pretty much done flowering at this point) but yesterday she started greening up again and, I see she's revegging. Wtf. I don't have pictures right now but ill get some when I get back home. Should I let her re veg or like... is she gonna flower again? I'm to the point where she could be chopped and the yield will be fine but I'm just sorta confused on what I should do with her revegging and all.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Will it revegging stop it from budding? I think it needs a lil more time I checked the Triches and a few were amber but def not enough were developed. Not a huge loss as it was a runt anyways but I've never had a auto reveg.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

20240502 184732
20240502 184716
as you can see, she had a bad day in the heat and now she revegged. Wild huh.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ve seen people intentionally take clones from an auto and try and re-veg them with no luck! Maybe you’re onto something! Lol! I think pipe carver, tried it, and said he finally was maybe seeing results after like four months.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

I’ve seen people intentionally take clones from an auto and try and re-veg them with no luck! Maybe you’re onto something! Lol! I think pipe carver, tried it, and said he finally was maybe seeing results after like four months.
I just want to get it out of my tent tbh, I checked the Triches before she freaked out and she wasn't quite ready. Now she's all weird and I'm like, maybe she will make more bud or something lol. But the green seemed to stop coming back as strong today so I think her life is just about over and I actually just lost the last week or 2 of flower unfortunately.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t blame you! At least now you know what happens! I don’t think I’ve seen anybody do it successfully! PC said it looked like it was going to be successful, but got his ass banned Before we could find out the results! Looks like it became personal with him! Putting in that much time to try it! Winters in Nova Scotia make people do strange things!😂

FishGuru

FishGuru

It’s physically impossible to re-veg an auto unless its genetics were suspect at best. Autos have a set time schedule that cannot be altered by any sort of light schedule. Hence the term auto

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

foxtailling due to heat isn't revegging ... and your plant isn't even foxtailling badly ...

there is nothing too dramatic or wrong with your plant ... clearly overreacting ...

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

foxtailling due to heat isn't revegging ... and your plant isn't even foxtailling badly ...

there is nothing too dramatic or wrong with your plant ... clearly overreacting ...
IT IS revegging. Look closer. Those rounded leaves. I can't understand people being so confidently wrong like you are here.

That rounded leaf growth is new and from it stressing out and revegging. Typically called a monster crop.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

It’s physically impossible to re-veg an auto unless its genetics were suspect at best. Autos have a set time schedule that cannot be altered by any sort of light schedule. Hence the term auto
Inspect the rounded leaves on the top bud sites. Those are new growth. It is revegging from stress. I won't bust your balls as much as I did the other guy, but autos can in fact reveg and I'm pretty sure it just lost the last week or so of flowering and will die soon.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

slightly round leaves near the top like yours aren't especially a sign of reveg ...

can happen for others reason as well
Well semantics then I don't think it's gonna go into veg mode and grow i just think I lost the last week or two of flower.

Top Bottom