Autoflower Takin A Shit

• Thread starter Marli71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marli71

Hiya!! I've been growing auto's for about a year now and i've got one growing that's strange! I started two cookie monsters and all went well!! Both grew well and went into flower! One grew into a a nice plant which i harvested about a week ago! The other still apears to be in early flower stage although the fan leaves are yellowing and dying off!! Has anyone had this? Will it bud up? Any advice? Thanks

Autoflower takin a shit
Autoflower takin a shit 2
Autoflower takin a shit 3
Autoflower takin a shit 4
MW7945

MW7945

Umm.. I don't really even know what to tell you to be honest. This is why I've never been interested in autos...

10 weeks old from the day it sprouted? That's pretty young yet.

M

Marli71

Umm.. I don't really even know what to tell you to be honest. This is why I've never been interested in autos...

10 weeks old from the day it sprouted? That's pretty young yet.
Not for an auto!! Should be done

MW7945

MW7945

Not for an auto!! Should be done

I mean... most plants have roughly 8 week flower period... so autos only veg for two weeks? Seems silly...

That being said, that plant isn't done. Honestly looks like it has 2-3 weeks left in it from my perspective.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

when you went to school was there mousy kids and big brute corn-fed kids?
you got yourself a brute and it eats more than the mouse you raised earlier

madgrower

madgrower

It's about 10 weeks old!! I fed it the same as the other one I put in at the same time!!
i have some experience with them and didnt ever see 2 the same mine usually veged for 5 to 6 weeks and then 6 to 7 week flower and some 9 to 10 weeks of the same strain

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
It could be a genetics thing. If you have sprouted them at the same time and one is already done a week ago then it could be just poor genetics, a fucked up pheno with all the recessive traits so less flowers and therefore low yield and the plant is dying as it does at the end of its life cycle, it could be an unstable strain and maybe you are getting a different flowering period than the other phenotype. 10 week for autos is a long time mine are at 11 but this strain is a 12 week strain and it looked way healthier than this at week 10 not one yellow leaf.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
By the way if you are going to continue growing it, prune those yellow leaves. Also what and how much were you feeding them? Could you post the pics of the one you harvested just to get an idea if you let it go as long as it could go? Those leaves look like autumn foliage.. inevitable senesence..

Latest posts

Top Bottom