Autoflower under 24 hour light

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So just showing off my 2 autos... I ordered Face Off OG fem non autos from theseedconnect.com... Well that order ended up being autos by accident which they rectified...however coupled with 2 skittlez and 2 Gdp I could not adjust to auto schedule... so here is the result of starting the mainline technique before it showed sign of flowering...

These have been under 24 hours light except for the last week as I just flipped to 12 and 12

Autoflower under 24 hour light
Autoflower under 24 hour light 2
Autoflower under 24 hour light 3
Autoflower under 24 hour light 4
Moshmen

Moshmen

18/6 does as well or even better imo 12/12 works fine buts slows em down ! Also looks like some brown spots on some of the darker leaves ? Mold or nute problem? - twll us a little bout the grow and u get better results

JKash

JKash

Supporter
18/6 does as well or even better imo 12/12 works fine buts slows em down ! Also looks like some brown spots on some of the darker leaves ? Mold or nute problem? - twll us a little bout the grow and u get better results
Honestly I was not giving them much love... once I saw them start to flower I was pissed to the point I was gonna strait chop em down...

I just made the switch from Fox Farm to advanced Nutrient... so I'm not 100% familiar on the feeding schedule when they started...

I really didn't put much effort in to the 2 autos...

Here is how my other plants compare

20230126 192958
JKash

JKash

Supporter
I do not like autos so normal fem seeds I always did a 24 hr veg light... I've always got great results doing 24 veg time

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I do not like autos so normal fem seeds I always did a 24 hr veg light... I've always got great results doing 24 veg time
also doing 18/6. saves some electric (hps)

Latest posts

Top Bottom