AutoFlower

• Thread starter 420GoldMouf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420GoldMouf

420GoldMouf

Hey what's up growers. I got a few auto's that I'm gonna pop here soon & I was wondering what bulb to use with those? The MH or HPS?? Thanks in advance.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ushio Dual arc and master your watering and start in container that you'll finish in and givim all the attention you can
There's s bunch of good advice in the autoflower subforum

420GoldMouf

420GoldMouf

Preciate the advice Taviddude. What about running them in the veg box under 10,000 Lumens Flourecent w/4 Bulbs??

420GoldMouf

420GoldMouf

Ushio Dual arc and master your watering and start in container that you'll finish in and givim all the attention you can
There's s bunch of good advice in the autoflower subforum

See Caveman you be on that good shit. What the hell does "Ushio Dual arc" mean? You playing some video game or something? Lol

C

chuckyoufarley

Premium Member
Supporter
has ant body tried HERBIES SEEDs out of the UK ,a friend is wanting to try auto flowering seeds and he was going to order from them .

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Legendary ...I need to learn to grow autos I've stunted everyone I'll be watching and taking notes

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I tried in soil and failed I'll wait till a fate full day comes to try again
IMAG0309

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Haha, that's too funny. Cute little thing.
Soil must have been to hot for her starting out, eh?
Not sure what caused the problem I think my unorthodox light schedule but haven't ran enough test ....but on a positive note I bx'd them and might have a few seeds to try again......

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
almost picked up some of that dark devil looks bomb! happy harvest to ya

Panacea79

Panacea79

Anyone know what the heaviest yield auto is?? Like how big can an auto even get?
I've pulled about 3 oz of one auto OG Kush. In FOXFARM Ocean Forest soil, UNDER CFL's, using FoxFarms Soil Trio, Advanced Nutes: VooDoo Juice* Pirahna/Tarantula*,CarboLoad, Big Bud, Bud Candy, SensiZym, Nirvana*, Bud Factor X*....that was like my third or fourth grow. Ive be toned down the bottle Nutes and am trying to do more of a living soil/less is more/organic thing but the AN Nutes I marked with an asterisk I still use.
Right now I'm growing 2Auto N. Lights from Vision Seeds in ROOTS Organics XXL Soil under CFL's with General Organics GO Box and it's working out great so far. Just started flowering this week....a little off topic here but ever since I've since I've switched over to the GO box and only use the starred AN Nutes (well, for the most part, lol) I have net had ANY burnt lag tips, nute burn, lock out or any other problems...well, except tiring to figure out how to fit these monster Autos in my tent ALL THE WAY TO HARVEST, LOL!

Top Bottom