Autoflower

• Thread starter Noely
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noely

Noely

Start.. Just water.. After 3 weeks start with one ml of grow.. And 5 weeks start with two ml of grow.. 6weeks start with 2mls of grow and 1 of bloom.. Week 7 start useing 3 of grow and 3 of bloom and 1 of topmax... 8 weeks full feed 4ml of grow 4ml of bloom.4mls of topmax untell flushing... Thing are looking good I will put up pics... I'm having small bit of hassle with my mobydick the big fan laves are all yellow.. Help if any one can thanks giys

Autoflower
Autoflower 2
Autoflower 3
Autoflower 4
Autoflower 5
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Also auto leaves will turn at the end of its life. Sometimes will be completely yellow by the end. But also could be deficiency. Hard to tell being this late.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Also auto leaves will turn at the end of its life. Sometimes will be completely yellow by the end. But also could be deficiency. Hard to tell being this late.
That's exactly what happened to mine. I'm a few days from chopping and there's much more yellow leaves than green ones. Didn't really bother about it because I thought it was normal. Dying plant, dying leaves... Here's how she looks like right now.

Last edited:
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

That's exactly what happened to mine. I'm a few days from chopping and there's much more yellow leaves than green. Didn't really bother about it because I thought it was normal. Dying plant, dying leaves... Here's how she looks like right now.
View attachment 584348
That Damn smiling frog lol... Yea my best tasting autos all look like that. I guess the nutrient uptake stood and it drains the leaves? Idk but it's super common. But not all will.

And got Damn that's a beautiful plant

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

That Damn smiling frog lol... Yea my best tasting autos all look like that. I guess the nutrient uptake stood and it drains the leaves? Idk but it's super common. But not all will.

And got Damn that's a beautiful plant
ROFL! I should be using 'Happy Frog' soil instead of BioBizz I guess... haha...
Yeah, I think so, but I also had some deficiencies in mid- and late-flower so this might also be the peak of the deficiency. Dunno exactly. Didn't want to pump loads of nutes in there either so I just let it be..
I'm pretty happy about how she turned out as well. Thanks a lot man!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

ROFL! I should be using 'Happy Frog' soil instead of BioBizz I guess... haha...
Yeah, I think so, but I also had some deficiencies in mid- and late-flower so this might also be the peak of the deficiency. Dunno exactly. Didn't want to pump loads of nutes in there either so I just let it be..
I'm pretty happy about how she turned out as well. Thanks a lot man!
Man she's fine. As you know it don't have to be perfect to produce a killer product. That's what I try to tell the new guys. And try to tell them to keep it simple. There's a couple guys I just talked to tonight that are running huge kits on their first grow. I wish I could talk then down to just base nutes...

Noely

Noely

Thanks everyone so best keep going the way I'm going things are looking we'll just the yellow laves had me worred.. I just let um off and hope for the best the buds look good so hope she don't give me a bad buds at the end.. I will post more pics wen my buds are done.. Is there any better food to be useing for autos instead of biobizz.. I'm new to growing autos this is my frist grown so I think I am doing okay for frist grow.. Any other info.. On autos would much appreciate it thanks..

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thanks everyone so best keep going the way I'm going things are looking we'll just the yellow laves had me worred.. I just let um off and hope for the best the buds look good so hope she don't give me a bad buds at the end.. I will post more pics wen my buds are done.. Is there any better food to be useing for autos instead of biobizz.. I'm new to growing autos this is my frist grown so I think I am doing okay for frist grow.. Any other info.. On autos would much appreciate it thanks..
I've had real good results with GH 3part, Floranova bloom start to finish, advanced 3part, and advanced connoisseur. Ive never grown dirt tho.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thanks man I will try get my hands on it and give it ago thanks could u give info on how many mls to use at the start to end pls thanks
Gh 3part was so long ago... like 4 years lol can't remember mls.

Floranova bloom start to finish, I started about 125ppm which if I remember right was 5ml in 3 gal so roughly 2 ml per gal. And I would top out around 1k ppm usually. Sometimes a higher or lower just depends on the plant.

Connoisseur was right after the gh 3part can't remember too many details. Other than starting around 1/4 strength or less. Depending on the brand I like to be between 100-200ppm to start. About the time they start the first set of real leaves they are all at least 125-150ppm.

I'm currently running AN 3part ph perfect. I start at 100-200ppm which is 1-4 ml per gal. I always start way lower then recommended. And just raise it as I go. I don't follow Nute schedules from the company. I just start light and see how she reacts. If she's perky keep it up. If she gets droopy after a raise in ppm then I know she needs to come down. If she's been at the same ppm for a week or 2 and starts to get droopy, she prob needs a bump up.

Noely

Noely

T
Gh 3part was so long ago... like 4 years lol can't remember mls.

Floranova bloom start to finish, I started about 125ppm which if I remember right was 5ml in 3 gal so roughly 2 ml per gal. And I would top out around 1k ppm usually. Sometimes a higher or lower just depends on the plant.

Connoisseur was right after the gh 3part can't remember too many details. Other than starting around 1/4 strength or less. Depending on the brand I like to be between 100-200ppm to start. About the time they start the first set of real leaves they are all at least 125-150ppm.

I'm currently running AN 3part ph perfect. I start at 100-200ppm which is 1-4 ml per gal. I always start way lower then recommended. And just raise it as I go. I don't follow Nute schedules from the company. I just start light and see how she reacts. If she's perky keep it up. If she gets droopy after a raise in ppm then I know she needs to come down. If she's been at the same ppm for a week or 2 and starts to get droopy, she prob needs a bump up.
thanks bud. That pritty the same what I done so far so good.. It's just ever time I look up about autos some saying something new it's crazy ha. Thank for the info pal. Sound

Top Bottom