Autoflower?

• Thread starter NoScope209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoScope209

So where I live now the sun is out about 12 hours/day. I grew a plant successfully from seed in these same light cycles. I'm about 5 weeks from seed now and my plant is already flowering? I'm pretty sure my other plant didn't flower this early. Is it possible this is an autoflower? Just random bagseed btw. The yellowed broken leaves are from a bad transplant but she's recovering

Monster762

Monster762

So where I live now the sun is out about 12 hours/day. I grew a plant successfully from seed in these same light cycles. I'm about 5 weeks from seed now and my plant is already flowering? I'm pretty sure my other plant didn't flower this early. Is it possible this is an autoflower? Just random bagseed btw. The yellowed broken leaves are from a bad transplant but she's recovering
Possible but more likely the light schedule caused it to flower. Once a plant is a month old it usually is ready n waiting for the trigger to flower. With days n nights at 12 hrs it’s thinking that’s what time it is.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Different plants will reach sexual maturity at a different age. The bag seed you just planted probably just matured faster. I bet it is most likely a photo period.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It really depends on photoperiod. If you start it at 12/12 it’ll flower almost immediately. Some like doing this to save space. The yield suffers but the quality shouldn’t as long as the plant doesn’t run into the typical roadblocks of pests, mold and nutrient deficiency.

Top Bottom