AutoFlowering Breeding?

• Thread starter Neoangelo147
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

I was thinking about buying 10 Autoflower seeds...Say if i get 6 good females from those 10 and pollinated them with the males..About how many seeds could I end up with consider they are auto flowers and don't get that big would it even be worth it?Also if I get that male autoflower and cross it with another non auto what will be the percent of autos and non-autos..

F

FruitOfTheLabor

dont wnat to be a dick but if u dont have the time to research this.. then u dont have the time to do all the work.. i believe the first cross is 25 % .. then second more and third more and so on until u got a full auto flower strain..

jagle

jagle

why are you doing all this work for autos??
why not grow real strains. autos are often so crossed anyway to begin with, i doubt you would be helping or improving it much

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Well the reason i want to grow auto's is I wont have to worry about light leakage...right now its kinda hard to run a lot of electricity for ac units and inlines to cool lights down...my tent stays at a good temperature with it open without any inlines or blowers but once closed up it gets hot...Yes i could just open it up when lights are on and close it when lights are off but I'm not always home so it will be hard to close it up before lights are off...

Latest posts

Top Bottom