Autoflowering Help Pls ?

• Thread starter Noely
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Help with feeding autos and cuting unwanted laves ?

• Cuting

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • And feeding

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Noely

Noely

Hi everyone I'm new hare. Need help about feeding autos and about cuting laves off that's in the way. And help on geting the most out of a plant. Thanks guys

str8smokn

str8smokn

Correct @cocoJoe . It's best to just let the plant go,tuck the leafs back out of the way .and no topping
Put them under a 20/4 light schedule,and feed lightly.about 1/2 of recommended dosage should be your full dose.
Hope this helps.
STR8

Noely

Noely

Correct @cocoJoe . It's best to just let the plant go,tuck the leafs back out of the way .and no topping
Put them under a 20/4 light schedule,and feed lightly.about 1/2 of recommended dosage should be your full dose.
Hope this helps.
STR8
thanks for the help I just cut off fan laves I am useing biobizz grow bloom and tommax give 2 ml of grow and 3 bloom and 3 topmax in buding so hope all gos we'll for hare on in thanks again

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Dont be afraid to trim/prune an auto. I do all the time and get great results. As long as its not a super fast auto or a lowrider/tiny plant it's fine. You get way better results with the bigger slower autos if you treat them basically like a photo, just a lil more gentle , and no big shocks. So a couple leaves here and there and a fim/topping is fine. I just fimmed my Og auto from Dinafem. I can show you pics of 200g + autos that were topped. Again I don't recommend with a really quick/ small auto.

Noely

Noely

I toke a
Dont be afraid to trim/prune an auto. I do all the time and get great results. As long as its not a super fast auto or a lowrider/tiny plant it's fine. You get way better results with the bigger slower autos if you treat them basically like a photo, just a lil more gentle , and no big shocks. So a couple leaves here and there and a fim/topping is fine. I just fimmed my Og auto from Dinafem. I can show you pics of 200g + autos that were topped. Again I don't recommend with a really quick/ small auto.
I toke a good few laves off it was way too bushy and I had a lot of tops hiding. I hope I didn't shock it too much it's northern lights auto 3 plans got so bushy and two stayed really small but even a biger bush so I had to take a lot of laves away. Wat do u think of biobizz for feeding ?

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

What they said. Best to let them go like that, but if you feel like cutting leaves, do it slowly, over time... one or two at a time.
I do use BioBizz as well and I love it but haven't tried anything else so I can't compare. Hard to overfeed if you stick to the nutrient schedules. Actually I'm in LightMix right now and I had to up the given nutes a bit because my Skunks were pretty heavy feeders.
BTW: There's a pretty cool thread about autos and BioBizz: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/accurate-information-about-autoflowering-plants.60678/
I wouldn't spray or foliar feed them in flower though, especially not the flowers... That might be ok till week 2 or 3 but after that I'd stop completely.

Noely

Noely

What they said. Best to let them go like that, but if you feel like cutting leaves, do it slowly, over time... one or two at a time.
I do use BioBizz as well and I love it but haven't tried anything else so I can't compare. Hard to overfeed if you stick to the nutrient schedules. Actually I'm in LightMix right now and I had to up the given nutes a bit because my Skunks were pretty heavy feeders.
BTW: There's a pretty cool thread about autos and BioBizz: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/accurate-information-about-autoflowering-plants.60678/
I wouldn't spray or foliar feed them in flower though, especially not the flowers... That might be ok till week 2 or 3 but after that I'd stop completely.
Hi thanks so much I going to go with that I toke about 8to9 laves off each plant so I hope I didn't shock um too much. What mls and stuff do u feed useing biobizz ? I started 3 weeks from seed with one ml of grow. And around the 4 or 5 weeks in I started grow and bloom 1ml of each and in flowering I started useing 2ml of grow and 3 bloom and 3 topmax and are looking good.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Sounds a bit like my shedule... I always crank up the nutes 1ml per week. I don't use the bloom in veg though. Some people even wait till second week in bloom but hmm.. no real facts out there so I prefer sticking either to the BioBizz schedules or in case of autos, to seraphim's schedule. I don't know what soil he made this schedule for but I had some deficiencies in LightMix so his schedule might be for AllMix but I'm not sure at all. Gonna switch to AllMix anyways. Actually I always run into defs when using the light one and as I'm pretty bad in diagnosing plants, I act too late or do the wrong thing, hence hurting my plant... Nooooot good.. Lol

Noely

Noely

Sounds a bit like my shedule... I always crank up the nutes 1ml per week. I don't use the bloom in veg though. Some people even wait till second week in bloom but hmm.. no real facts out there so I prefer sticking either to the BioBizz schedules or in case of autos, to seraphim's schedule. I don't know what soil he made this schedule for but I had some deficiencies in LightMix so his schedule might be for AllMix but I'm not sure at all. Gonna switch to AllMix anyways. Actually I always run into defs when using the light one and as I'm pretty bad in diagnosing plants, I act too late or do the wrong thing, hence hurting my plant... Nooooot good.. Lol
Thanks for the info dude. My plants are 7 or 8 weeks in now and have nice flowers so far but. I am geting a yellow in the big fan laves it on plant. Do u think I should use more of the bio grown made be up it to 3 or 4 mls and keep my bio bloom and topmax at 3 mls ?

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Hmm... Hard to tell for me anyways. Even harder without pictures but that sounds like the 'oh-yes-again' deficiency I always get in mid flower. I mostly get Nitrogene deficiencies but if you're close to harvest, that could be normal as well.
Can you drop some images of the leaves and maybe the plant as a whole. I'm pretty sure some folks might be able to tell what it is for sure...

Noely

Noely

Hmm... Hard to tell for me anyways. Even harder without pictures but that sounds like the 'oh-yes-again' deficiency I always get in mid flower. I mostly get Nitrogene deficiencies but if you're close to harvest, that could be normal as well.
Can you drop some images of the leaves and maybe the plant as a whole. I'm pretty sure some folks might be able to tell what it is for sure...
Ya I was think as much myself hopefully it works out I MIT up the bio grow a ml and see how things go .. Ya I will try upload pics tomoro iv one or two in my phone but u can't see the laves in um.

Noely

Noely

Hare some pics of the laves.

Top Bottom