Autoflowering Wont Flower

• Thread starter Truffelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Truffelz

So I have been working with Autoflowering strains for a few months now no problems till now. Now the problem is that my "autoflowering" strains wont flower and they are now grown about 3 foot tall and still no results any suggestions?

P.S. Got them from www.Seedman.com so I assume they are legit.

B

Buddy Flowers

so i went to seedman.com and all i didn't see any cannabis seeds.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

What strains and how old are they? What kind of light are you using and what size containers are they in?

T

Truffelz

auto

its seedsman.com and dude you dont need to do 12/12 if they are auto.... AK47 and one BlueBerry 600hps 20/4

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

What size are the containers? I have seen autoflowering seeds that didn't inherit the autoflowering trait from the parent and needed to be put under 12/12 to flower. This has only happened to me once but it was the auto ak that it happened to. I have also noticed that conainer size matters on some auto strains. I've had autos show sex in 17 days in a 3-4 liter pot and the same strain took 30-40 days in a 2 gallon.

T

Truffelz

What size are the containers? I have seen autoflowering seeds that didn't inherit the autoflowering trait from the parent and needed to be put under 12/12 to flower. This has only happened to me once but it was the auto ak that it happened to. I have also noticed that conainer size matters on some auto strains. I've had autos show sex in 17 days in a 3-4 liter pot and the same strain took 30-40 days in a 2 gallon.

so if they flower at day 40 do you flower them for 60 days?

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Ya, most of the breeders I have seen will give a flower time to go by. Most seem to be 6-8 weeks. I think they just use the "10 weeks from seed to harvest" asuming it shows sex at 14-20 days.

B

Buddy Flowers

"dude they are autoflowering seeds.... dont need a 12/12"

::head explodes::

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

"dude they are autoflowering seeds.... dont need a 12/12"

::head explodes::

I got it, it was a joke in the first place...you originally prefaced it with lol...sheesse guys. :) Just had to chime in .02 to get your back!

This past spring we had some official Low Ryder 2's, pack was original from Attitude, and they never flowered. We got that pack and a mix pack of 20 from Short Stuff. We harvested the Short Stuff's, meanwhile the LR2s right next to the SS's, they got like 3-4 feet tall with the very thin sativia looking leaves and we just chopped 'em. They defeated the purpose of what we were trying to do! And to clarify, we never even got a bract (calyx) or any sign of sex, we jokeingly said they must have sent us a pack of hemp seeds. Big let down.

BUT speaking of let downs so was the quality of the SS's LOL, autos are just not for me I guess :D

V

vagiboy1987

I have a batch of GG autos in right now that 1 of them hasn't started to flower yet, the others are 2 almost 3 weeks into flower. One is a huge 10-12 leaf plant that just keeps vegging no sign its going into flower. I took 4 clones from the bottom today just in case its not a true auto to preserve her genetics. About to swap 12 plants onto a 12/12 and have 35 more clones (LSD25) going into month 2 of veg. Ive had some random ass traits this year, 3 leafed midgets, auto that don't auto, Buddhas hands, and spiral clones ( clones that grow up in a corkscrew pattern up the main stalk, still not sure why) I did however discover that Jones Organic Nut and Citrus fertilizer (3-5-5) with another tomatoe fertilizer ( I think it 4-12-12 I'll have to get the name) will make your buds swell like a motherfucker virtually overnight.

Top Bottom