Autoflowers And Nectar For The Gods

• Thread starter Discretepete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Discretepete

Ok guys this will b my first thread on here and I'm pretty excited to get it going! So basically what I'm doing here is trying to dial in my nectar for the gods feedings for my auto flowers. For awhile now I've been using advanced nutrients and promix HP until one day I received a while bag of roots organics 707 formula for free from my local grow shop. My guy claimed it was great for Autos so I figured I'd give it a try. The first 30 days went great. Than as I noticed her to start getting pale I realized I needed to start feeding. I wanted to keep going with organic And instead of staying with a go box I grabbed NFTG instead. I wanted to challenge myself and try something new. Get my own program dialed in for myself as what I was previously doing was a handed out schedule I've been using. So here's what I got going so far on my testing. Day 30 on a toofless alien I started with 1/4 strength feeds based off the recommended schedule but I think it was a little high on the feeding. I got done pretty burnt tips and I think she slightly locked out so I hit her with a small small water until runoff with just herculean harvest just recently. She swelled up some since so I'm hoping in being her on track. I'm about day 53 now. Kind of winging it. Yesterday I bought a blue lab truncheon so I can really start working on getting this dialed in. So while I do my normal stuff I'm working on this organics. I have a Tyrone special on day 4 in 707 and will b feeding just water, Voodoo juice and great white until day30. I'll keep all my pics and updates here. I also have another plant I'm working on and I think those one is going to do really well. I have a sugar black rose crossed with ultra lemon haze in 40% roots707, 40%promix HP and 20% added perlite. Last night was my first feed on day 15. Now I checked my day 10-15 feed from advanced nutrients and it was about 400-500ppm. So seeming as I have nutrients in the soil already,which promix alone doesn't, I figured I'd drop the ppm for these beginning feeds. So here's what I fed with last night.....
1ml Medusa's magic
1ml gaia mania
.5ml Zeus juice
.5ml herculean harvest
.5ml Athena's aminas
.5ml demeters destiny
Ppm were 100-200 and PH was just barely over 6.0
This feed was mixed into a half gallon so for a gallon double up the amounts.
I'm hoping I can get this to an awesome finish. I really want to at I accomplished something without using other people's programs and schedule. I want to know everything about what I'm doing and why. I'm hoping I can do this. My advanced grows are amazing so far. But I want to try organics and I think I'm heading in the right direction......any input, ideas, insight, questions are all very welcome. Thanked for reading in. Here's some pics of my garden. When I get home from out of town I'll post proper pics of the two organic plants I'm talking about. The big tall open one is my original organic that's still finishing up. The rest are advanced.....
Autoflowers and nectar for the gods
Autoflowers and nectar for the gods 2
Autoflowers and nectar for the gods 3
Autoflowers and nectar for the gods 4
Autoflowers and nectar for the gods 5

D

Discretepete

@crags82 here's my thread bud....the last picture is the cross that I'm trying this schedule on from 2 days ago....
IMAG0112
IMAG0125
IMAG0102
IMAG0095

D

Discretepete

Good luck on your testing. I haven't used the NFTG line but I've heard good things of it.
STR8
So far I like it. I can't wait to get max potential out of it though! I'm hoping my schedule and planning works. I'm going to keep the ppm inline on this schedule with my advanced schedule. Sticking at about half the ppm of where I am in the advanced schedule. This way im feeding lightly and laying the soil really work together I hope. This is my first time playing with organics honestly. Ive only been growing for a year and I've had great success but something keeps drawing me in this direction....so here I am hoping to make a great general setup I can pass on to others that are interested in what I'm doing. Obviously each plant will b different but a general guideline would really help I think....thanks for stopping through man. Hope I can give you some good stuff to look at! Lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

I just think there's always going to be something else they need that's not in the soil. Maybe just a tea every once in awhile would be cool.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Right now I've scored some Rain water EWC tea from a local EW farmer along with his castings and my ladies seem to be loving it so far.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

No need to rush there's plenty of time.
Good luck my friend.
If you're interested in Auto grows there's quit abit in the Auto section.
STR8

D

Discretepete

Yeah I've been looking around here and there in the auto section. Honestly I have some photos I want to try soon so I'm soaking up info. Trying to share some. I'll look through your auto grow too

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

Looking great. NFTG is light and you can use more than you think. Deficiencies normally are actual deficiencies, rather than lock out like with salt lines. Good luck!

D

Discretepete

Alright guys so round one was terrible, my PH pen was out of whack and things went south fast lol....so I started a couple new ones and luck be have it I got a 3 pack of mutants. Killed one and running the other two because I figured they would be good to test things on now that I got a new pen and things on track. So I'm around day 35 on two girl scout cookies autos from fast buds....they just showed sex not long ago...I think these could be some monsters....they are so green and healthy, I'd love to see what non mutants would do! So when room clears I'll b running nore nectar, but let's not get ahead of myself and complete these GSC nice and proper first!
To be honest I'm extremely happy so far with the health of the plants. Not a single problem health related. So far I've been feeding 1/4 strength using the advanced line. I am doing feed-feed- water until run off with hh, feed-feed , water until run off with hh. Upon scotts recommendation I feed less, more often and only water until run off on HH watering days. The gallon pots and I fed a half gallon each on feed days and water until 20% run off on HH only days. I follow the PH on the schedule. Pics coming shortly.....

On another note in trading this line in a while nother way @Pauly Cicero .....I managed to over feed, mess up the PH and jack off the PPM out the roof on four other autos that were being fed advanced nutrients....so last night each one got flushed with HH and Olympus up at 6.4 and I dropped the ppm from the 1600-1800 range down to about 500-600 range. These plants are just over the weeks old and have been being fed AN for two weeks or more....let's see if NFTG gets them on track and finished out from their very very burnt horrible state they are in.....let nectar bring back the life! I feel this is an ultimate test for HH and the line and also my skills and knowledge as a grower....I hope this works!

D

Discretepete

Here's some pics from moments ago. I just moved to mid veg on the schedule. Still at 1/4 as there looks too be no reason to up it yet further. The first couple feeds were rounded down to the nearest .5 ml. This time I did exactly 1/4 strength so I guess I upped it very very slightly. Most likely only have to work my way to half strength but who knows. These are moving along slow and just about to hit stretch I think. Going to run long but going to be worth it if I get a couple of monsters of some quality meds....notice the improper growth at the nodes and also the even more mutant girl basically topped herself and created four colas! She's not the prettiest but if she's healthy and growing I don't mind using her to help dial in the nectar line as I'd like to toss my AN nutes and just use this stuff but want to have it down pat before making the full switch.
IMAG0826
IMAG0828

Top Bottom