Autoflowers: to top or not to top?

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Hello, this is my 3rd auto run and I wanted to try to top a couple of the strains that have a longer life cycle. I've heard many mixed reviews on topping autos. Also I recently seen someone bending the stems when doing LST. This is ok?? Thanks!

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Wow awesome veg. How old?
The Lemon Auto started flowering in Week 3 & the rest starting flowering this week. Lemon Auto (Top Left) & Green Crack (Top Right) are 44 days old. Sour Diesel (Bottom Left) & Alaskan Purple (Bottom Right) are 40 days old.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

The Lemon Auto started flowering in Week 3 & the rest starting flowering this week. Lemon Auto (Top Left) & Green Crack (Top Right) are 44 days old. Sour Diesel (Bottom Left) & Alaskan Purple (Bottom Right) are 40 days old.
Very nice. Is it OK to bend the stem during lst? I seen someone do it in a video.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Very nice. Is it OK to bend the stem during lst? I seen someone do it in a video.
Yah you can train your branches all the way through the grow if you want... you're just moving the bigger leaves in the bigger branches out of the way so the smaller ones can get light..

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

I literally just did some super cropping on my Sour Diesel. Here's some before and after pictures and I told you they just started flowering.It's the one in the front...

Screenshot 20210127 160214
IthinkCam 2021012716024050
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

I literally just did some super cropping on my Sour Diesel. Here's some before and after pictures and I told you they just started flowering.It's the one in the front...
Nice! Is it OK to bend and damage main stem?

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Nice! Is it OK to bend and damage main stem?
I just did to my sour diesel and my Alaskan purple the first and second plant in the picture just now, figured might as well. The way I do it is I get the steam or brunch and where I want to bend it and I pinch it with my fingers firmly but not too hard just to where you barely hear the stem start crunching inside and twist it back and forth for about 10 secondsand then gently bend it down into the direction you want it after that if you want you can use some duct tape to make sure it stays where you want it try not to break the branch/stem or the branch in question...
IthinkCam 2021012716215588

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

I just did to my sour diesel and my Alaskan purple the first and second plant in the picture just now, figured might as well. The way I do it is I get the steam or brunch and where I want to bend it and I pinch it with my fingers firmly but not too hard just to where you barely hear the stem start crunching inside and twist it back and forth for about 10 secondsand then gently bend it down into the direction you want it after that if you want you can use some duct tape to make sure it stays where you want it try not to break the branch/stem or the branch in question...View attachment 1084889
Trying to fill out those bare areas in the pic feel me. I'll take another picture in a couple days when it fills out...

Latest posts

Top Bottom