Autoflowers vs photo fems for guerrilla grow. Which is best?

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Auto or photo fems?

• Auto-flowers

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Photo fems

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
radrichie61

radrichie61

Ok, all things equal in a coastal mid Atlantic region, auto flowers vs photo fems. Which would you choose?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

how long you have left till 12/12 light cycle

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

To say photos are the best or autos are the best for guerilla growing would probably be bullshit.

If you have a photo plant that will finish before first frost, compare its quality to an auto that you know will finish in the amount of time you have in your region.

The issue with photos is whether they can complete their life cycle in your growing region. If the strain you choose can't finish, it's a shitty choice.

I don't know the issues that would make an auto a good guerilla plant or a bad plant, having never grown one.

radrichie61

radrichie61

how long you have left till 12/12 light cycle
Have not started anything but prepping. Live in NC and grew backyard last year but not this year. I plan on going in the ground in May. My question is based on living in NC and the need for stealth and safety. I was thinking autos for quick in and out, limit exposure. But have concluded I will do both. See what happens. So if you want, do you have any strain suggestions for outdoor auto’s?

radrichie61

radrichie61

To say photos are the best or autos are the best for guerilla growing would probably be bullshit.

If you have a photo plant that will finish before first frost, compare its quality to an auto that you know will finish in the amount of time you have in your region.

The issue with photos is whether they can complete their life cycle in your growing region. If the strain you choose can't finish, it's a shitty choice.

I don't know the issues that would make an auto a good guerilla plant or a bad plant, having never grown one.
I have a looooong growing season. Still no frost this year. Coastal NC.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Have not started anything but prepping. Live in NC and grew backyard last year but not this year. I plan on going in the ground in May. My question is based on living in NC and the need for stealth and safety. I was thinking autos for quick in and out, limit exposure. But have concluded I will do both. See what happens. So if you want, do you have any strain suggestions for outdoor auto’s?
im doing blackberry kush auto outdoor soon myself, waiting on seeds from dutch passion

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have a looooong growing season. Still no frost this year. Coastal NC.
I wouldnt even mess with autos if you have a long season then. You will have better yield and quality from photos.

The main reason i grow autos outside is it usually frosts in October here.

radrichie61

radrichie61

I wouldnt even mess with autos if you have a long season then. You will have better yield and quality from photos.

The main reason i grow autos outside is it usually frosts in October here.
The reason I’m thinking of doing autos is because it’s gonna be a guerrilla grow and I don’t wanna risk getting in trouble or having anything discovered and stole. That’s why I thought of autos, thinking it would be good as I can get in and get out quick for limited visits. What do you think of that logic?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The reason I’m thinking of doing autos is because it’s gonna be a guerrilla grow and I don’t wanna risk getting in trouble or having anything discovered and stole. That’s why I thought of autos, thinking it would be good as I can get in and get out quick for limited visits. What do you think of that logic?
Well, if its a good spot, they shouldnt be bothered, but if you're worried, just do what you think would be best. Autos are going to yeild about 1/4 of what a full grown outdoor photoperiod plant would, and be less potent in my opinion. And for me, potency is a big factor, but everyone is different. I grow autos outside, but i only grow them for stuff to move around, and because it frosts early. Otherwise id have to move my indoor and i really dont like to do that because thats my smoke lol.

Figure 2-4oz per auto, if you do it right you could get more, but i dint really see it happening, only 1 auto out of the 60+ ive grown, yeilded over 4 ounces.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

autos are more of a stealth mode plant for me as its not gonna grow into 6ft monster which may be what your after but others might spot it easily aswell

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

autos are more of a stealth mode plant for me as its not gonna grow into 6ft monster which may be what your after but others might spot it easily aswell
Haha 6 foot or not, Ive been able to spot plants driving down the road at 60 miles per hour. I just have that eye for them, not sure why but its something ive done from like 10 years old lol. Everyone else played ispy, i looked for pot plants🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom