Wanted Autoflowers

• Thread starter Dlsly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dlsly

Dlsly

Hey I’ve never tried my hand at autos. Would like to check them out put don’t know where to starts. I know they are way lower in thc and genetics are key. Just wondering if anyone has a couple they would part with? Just don’t want to buy a bunch or pay the same as a fem because I’m only getting two. Thanks everyone for being awesome!

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Hey I’ve never tried my hand at autos. Would like to check them out put don’t know where to starts. I know they are way lower in thc and genetics are key. Just wondering if anyone has a couple they would part with? Just don’t want to buy a bunch or pay the same as a fem because I’m only getting two. Thanks everyone for being awesome!
Buy from Mephisto website. You get extra seeds with the meph math. If you buy 1 you get 2. If you buy 3 you will 5 of the strain you picked plus a couple of their fire freebies.

Dlsly

Dlsly

I actually have a ton of auto seeds that I've decided to let go. I'm only growing photos as of now so they r just sitting in the vault. Hit me up if you want to grab a pack. I have Mephisto, Night Owl, Ethos, Photon Pharms, Twisted Tree, etc...
Hey my friend sent you a message.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

I actually have a ton of auto seeds that I've decided to let go. I'm only growing photos as of now so they r just sitting in the vault. Hit me up if you want to grab a pack. I have Mephisto, Night Owl, Ethos, Photon Pharms,
I really want to try Photon Farms

D

DelmarvaClones

I was happy with the results of the few that I grew out from Photon. I liked that I was supporting a local breeder too. I just don't have the space for autos anymore because I am now only doing a perpetual grow from clones

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

last auto i tried was critical xxl auto from herbies, pretty good. got my harvest in 11 weeks

Dlsly

Dlsly

Yeah I ordered from MSNL. I just didn’t know that Royal Mail international shipping was down for a month due to random-ware attack. So my GSC and Carmalicious autos are stuck in the aftermath of parcels. One minute it’s in transit the next it shows at the original post location.

Top Bottom