Automatic AK47 Hydroponic grow

• Thread starter Resinator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resinator

This is the second time I've grown LowRyder's Automatic AK47. The taste is ...tasty. Different than the commercial crap, a nice change, very pleasant both from a water pipe and especially a vaporizor. It is not harsh at all and I guess it has a fuel taste/smell to it.

I noticed that when I first smoke some of this stuff I always get a little quiver down my back about 15 seconds after I exhale. It's a nice feeling. It happens pretty darn consistantly too. Its a nice effect and I find myself smiling when it occurs. It does seem to make my equilibrium off a bit more than typical weed.

R

rdbrizz

wow res sounds like a good smoke the ak is some bomb from what i hear how long did you veg before flowering?

R

Resinator

it autoflowers so there is no change in light cycle ... 18 hours light all the time. I ran it 82 days from seed to harvest and that was a week over recomended. 1.5 foot tall by a 2 foot diameter mini bush. Nice tight buds, 1 month cured now and tasting fine.

R

Resinator

I was dipping into it while it was curing so my best guess would be a little more than 1.5 oz fully dried per plant. quality stuff worth double the average street weed if grown well ... in my opinion.

D

Dubwobble

Very interesting... I wonder if it would be faster under 24 hours light.

H

HB Dave

Very interesting... I wonder if it would be faster under 24 hours light.

There are lots of case studies and documentation out there on this topic, anything over 20 hours tends to show "diminishing" yields.

M

MASSES 420KING

it autoflowers so there is no change in light cycle ... 18 hours light all the time. I ran it 82 days from seed to harvest and that was a week over recomended. 1.5 foot tall by a 2 foot diameter mini bush. Nice tight buds, 1 month cured now and tasting fine.

ya man i had issues too except i went roughly 90 days and trichs were just turning milky but it was smooth tasty smoke that packs a buzz my brother inlaw wants me to dedicate a whole grow space to the easyryder but im not sure :banana1sv6:

N

nor cali farmer

they are great for a sog. 43 will get ya about 4 elbows

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
who has these in clones in redding....?

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
since they are autoflower they are only available by seed.

R

Resinator

I've tried the clone route on autoflowers before. Either they continue on their schedule and you end up with a tiny plant with a mini bud ... OR ... I have had them clone successfully but the clones never autoflower... so apparently the autoflower trait is lost if you do get them to clone

F

Fred Norris 2.0

i am running some auto-ak outside this year. i going with strenth in numbers, and putting a bunch together. i have 70 beans and am hoping for at least 32 females with an ounce each.

S

SRHninja

That is amazing! 3 months and BANG! 1 1/2 oz a plant... does the strain do well in ebb & flow under 1,000 watts? lol got me thinking as well i love this board!

R

Resinator

not sure about ebb and flow but I had great success with just using GH WaterFarm 1000 watt flourescent and a good CREE LED. I've had other grows of this strain that exceeded2 oz per plant by running it closer to 90 days rather than 70. Was using diff nutes on that grow so it could have been a few things that contributed to the better yeild

Top Bottom