Automatic cannabis defoliation makes the world a happier place..

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I've got this method for auto defoliation, It's sorta like a roomba, but you have to feed it, and clean it's litter box. Word of caution, have to keep seedlings away from it, I learned that the hard way.

Automatic cannabis defoliation makes the world a happier place
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I think that one could hold her know out in the wild.
You know it. She is outside 90% of the time and is an Incredible hunter, and bitterly defends her turf against invading neighborhood catsl lol. We are rural so she has a lot of forest to explore and is constantly bringing birds and mice home. And the odd rat... Shes actually a fairly small cat behind all that fur, but she doesnt take any shit. Ive seen her go toe to toe with cats twice her size in my yard and she is always dominant as fuk.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
She's looking good now. All the cats I've had have been strays, and some turned out to be really sweet.
Yea, boz was in a cage all by himself, and nobody wanted him because he's got FIV,(HIV for cats) so he shouldn't be around other cats. He get's the sniffles every now and then, but otherwise he's a healthy cat. If a mouse comes around, he'll jump on it quick, and he's a good hunter, but he's weird about not leaving the house. He'll sit outside on the patio or in the back window for hours watching birds, but I think his time in lockup in that cage did something to him psychologically. He's definitely and indoor cat. If I take him even out into the hall he starts howling like a bitch, wanting to go back inside.

He's also kinda a loud moaner, (bombay's are known for this) He talks to me. He also want's to be fed all the time, I have to straighten him out sometimes with the watergun to show him who's in charge, but when chicken is involved, all bets are off.🦴👀

He does weird shit, like using a pillow for his head, and sleeping under the covers like a human. So definitely very intelligent, oh and lazers, he goes nuts. Not afraid of dogs either, he's just a very strange cat.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom