Automatic Grow Room

• Thread starter mmcxix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mmcxix

Has anybody here ever attempted to build an automated grow room?
I want to build a grow room automated as much as possible.
For example I have been looking into nute computers but would love to have one that you can program the whole grow instead of changing values manually every week.
Same goes for humidity.
Is there a grow computer that can be programmed like that to control things like humidity and ec levels during the whole grow? like you can set different values for each weak.
Maybe I will build a custom system like that, but if anyone knows if there are already grow computers like that on the market or have made something like that themselves , that would be great.

Closest thing I could find is the Intellidose by autogrow.
It's a nute computer that you can connect to your personal computer.
Maybe with the software you can already program the nute values for the whole grow, I'm not sure.
I couldn't really find much information about the software.

Anybody ever used Intellidose and or tried building some sort of automated grow room before?

M

mmcxix

I think Autogrow might have the systems I have been looking for, been checking the website

M

mmcxix

The company Agrowtek also seems to have interesting products.

Anyone got some knowledge on the subject of fully automated grows?

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

One of my friends uses a harvest master with infrared CO2 sniffer and dosetronic for the nutes. Pretty old tech now but the whole gig runs itself pretty much. Also has camera installed so he can watch on wifi

M

mmcxix

That's awesome!
Yes I also want a wifi camera.
That's great about the intelliclimate, you can acces the control panel of your grow room remotely with another computer if the grow room computer is connected to your wifi.
How cool is that?

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Iponic and Bluelab doser should cover mostly all the bases. We are working with some consultants to do full automation as well. Typically you'll still want to visit your grow weekly at a minimum but we've been able to get it to the point roughly 95% of the manual labor (aside from harvest obviously) has been removed.

If you give some more specifics on your grow and what you're trying to achieve I'm sure we can help!

M

mmcxix

I want to build a fullt automated room, or as close to that as possible.

Aerophonic, led, sog style.

The Intelliclimate and Intellidose by Autogrow seems really perfect for my needs, but I'm still working out the best equipment to use with that, like best system for heating, cooling, and dehumidify and such.

Also not sure yet which brand of aerophonic setup I want.

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

not sure if anyone is watching this but i can get maybe alittle more detailed on what im looking for...

Im thinking about using Raspberry Pi... adding a temp/humid probe as well as some relays for lights... and going from there... I have seen some open source code out there but im more looking for someone who has this working already and can kind of give a hand...
my question here is does anyone have any open source or codeing available that is already working for them? Feel free to hit me up in PMs or here... any questions ill respond quickly... Thanks in advance...

I should say im not good with small electronics... my thing is more houses... but im not completely slow when it comes to smaller devices... anyway...thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom