Automatic haze, yellowing all over! Close to finish?

• Thread starter RootingForPlants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootingForPlants

RootingForPlants

Yo! It's my second grow, I'm loving this big plant! Over a meter tall, sativa dominant. She began yellowing at the top, I wondered if it was lights stress or just natural aging. I super cropped it lower, as there wasn't more space in my closet... But the yellowing kept on going, top-down. The very bottom is the only green part, with the buds there looking very immature (there isn't much light reaching that area).

Going on for 3 months, but the breeder did say that some phenos could go for longer than that (about a week more). Only a few white hairs. Mostly orange hairs which recently look even darker\browner. The little leaves that come out of the buds have gone from yellow, some turning brown as well!

My gut says it's very close, maybe done, but it's only my second grow. The trichomes look mostly transparent to me. Any advice would be appreciated!
IMG 20210503 033126
IMG 20210503 033140
IMG 20210503 033150
IMG 20210503 033218
IMG 20210503 033227
IMG 20210503 033245
IMG 20210503 033023

RootingForPlants

RootingForPlants

Yeah, I haven't given nutes for like 2 weeks now. Maybe I took the flushing thing too seriously! Apart from the few leafs at the bottom, everything else is yellow! It does look close to me as well.

HighestCut

HighestCut

To me it looks like she still had some time to go, possibly stopped the nutes too early. There are a lot of new white pistils, and room for calyx to swell.

really great looking plant though!

RootingForPlants

RootingForPlants

Thanks for the tips guys! I ended up cutting her down a few days later, the smell changed a bit, it was really good! Might have been some problem with the nutes there at the end, as the yellowing did seem to be a bit agressive. But the outcome itself was good! It's a very positive high, it gives me energy, too! As to the potency it isn't strong but it isn't weak either. Medium, but the high itself is awesome! Thanks dutch passion! (Auto skywalker haze).

Anyways I have another one growing! Auto night queen, growing under natural sunlight, the days are starting to get longer and warmer, she's looking good! Tho the sunlight does come through a window most of the time. It's yellowing in a more mellow way! The trichomes are clear from what I could see. The top looks good, haven't given her nutes in 10 days, was that too soon? 108 days old.

Full 2
IMG 20210521 165619
Bud
Last edited:
Top Bottom