Auto's? Any good?

• Thread starter The Gooch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Gooch

The Gooch

Personally i am sick of seeing ads for auto strains. I would never buy one of these! I would love to hear from some experienced farmers on the smoke quality, and the input they get from other patients. To me, it would seem like the smoke would be harsher and overall less favorable. I would feel like an idiot making a statement without some education first. Much Love! I would love to see some fully mature ladies an proof lol.

neverbreak

neverbreak

why do ya reckon they would be harsher and less flavoursome?

never grown them myself, seems a little pointless to me, but i don't see why those other qualities would differ.

neverbreak

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i grew 7 autos just to see what the hype was and so i can have valid points when talking about them . . i can sum auto flowering plants up in 1 word. . . TRASH..

iCultivate

iCultivate

I wouldn't bother with them. Waste of time. Waste of space.

-- iCultivate --

The Gooch

The Gooch

I wouldn't bother with them. Waste of time. Waste of space.

-- iCultivate --
That has been my feeling. I am just wondering why experienced farmers would be wasting their time breeding them. It has to be to start a new craze and to fatten the wallet a little more. IMO, If it ain't broke, don't fix it. People are just trying to flip more crops every year of even shittier product than they already are. GREED!

monkeymun

monkeymun

I've never seen the attraction. But for newbs, they probably hold the appeal of simplicity. For breeders, they hold the appeal of being able to make money out of them. For growers out to make money or reliable harvests, they don't seem like a decent option.

The Gooch

The Gooch

I've never seen the attraction. But for newbs, they probably hold the appeal of simplicity. For breeders, they hold the appeal of being able to make money out of them. For growers out to make money or reliable harvests, they don't seem like a decent option.
Agreed.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I've got some cheese autos that I'm running soon just for kicks.

outwest

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Im running 5 or 7 AK 47 Lowriders right now for shits and giggles. I had the pack sitting for a while so I said what the F lets see whats this is about. So far I'm not thrilled. Lets see how they finish and how they smoke. Otherwise I'm out and will never touch again. Got too many other bitchin girls that are coming to worry about these auto bitches.

Top Bottom