Autos in the veg Adventure

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

I wasn’t going to do it, but I needed to do it.
Thanks for the push @Redneckx

She was about 2 inches past the light tonight haha
IMG 5737
IMG 5740
IMG 5738

Lockebox

Lockebox

Yeah I’m at 10 days for my auto and it doesn’t look much like yours at day 9. Has to be the coco. Are you using synthetic nuts? I’m searching that light I’ve never heard of it
I’m sure it’s the Coco, I used to grow in happy frog and feel like I stepped my game up when I made the switch.

I’m not sure if it’s still offered, but it was a kit where you had to build the light and wire it yourself for cheaper.

And yeah I’m using canna a and b along with calmag

C

climbit

I’m sure it’s the Coco, I used to grow in happy frog and feel like I stepped my game up when I made the switch.

I’m not sure if it’s still offered, but it was a kit where you had to build the light and wire it yourself for cheaper.

And yeah I’m using canna a and b along with calmag
good shit

Lockebox

Lockebox

Thanks man, I’ve got 140 in my budget and my eyes on the horizon hahah.

I’m most definitely sifting everything I can once I get screens. Just got done pruning my in flower tent, and god dawg haha just thinking of all the trim I’ve wasted hurts my stomach!
IMG 5743

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hear you, brother! I used to deliver oxygen to a guy who would go up to Oregon and trim in the fall! He would bring back garbage bags full of trim and peanut bud and asked me if I wanted any. Of course, I said, no! If I only knew then, what I know now! Then the fucker up and died on me! Lol! You will get them! Just be patient! You used to be able to get the four screen sets in 24 and 36 inch all day long! I don’t know what the hell happened! Hopefully just a temporary shortage! Have a good one

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
One more thing, and I will leave you alone! you can get the 24 inch and maybe the 36 inch screens in two packs in various sizes! For about 60 bucks a two pack! If you can find somebody to go in halves with you, that’s about 30 bucks a screen and you can Get various sizes of mesh!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hahaha damn, definitely some missed hash there!

And nice that would be a great idea, but I don’t think I’d have anyone to go in with me.

I’m exploring the option of buying screens individually and just starting with two for now.

Not sure if this company is good or not but they have 23 x 31 wood framed screens for 59$ each.

Definitely lots of research needs to be done before buying anything as I don’t even have a real plan or know what screen size I want to use lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, Sambo Creek makes some good stuff! They put out some good tutorials. Also! You could go that route! I just shy away from anything that has wooden framed. I’ll figure out a way to warp it! But it is probably quality!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Yeah, Sambo Creek makes some good stuff! They put out some good tutorials. Also! You could go that route! I just shy away from anything that has wooden framed. I’ll figure out a way to warp it! But it is probably quality!
Really wish you didn’t say that dude, I know myself and I’ll have screens ordered within the week 🤣
Hahah but in all seriousness, I really may try the 2 for now. I didn’t even think about the wood warping, they have metal ones for 40$ more so ill need to flip some coins.

If you had to use 2 screens only, what would you use? I just want to be able to press it with a glass bottle, and roll it up into hash balls, doesn’t need to be super refined for what I’ll be doing I don’t think at least for now.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think we might have to rattle Nick‘s cage on the size of the mesh! For a two screen rig. The tricky part is cleaning the sift! If it has too much contaminant in it, it won’t press very well. And you need certain atmospheric conditions to pull that off when using the static electricity method. But even if it is hard to press, you can still throw it in a pipe or roll it in a Dube and smoke it! It may not be the cleanest hash in the world! But it’s still taste like hash, and gets you buzzed! Kind of like smoking the kief out of the bottom of a grinder!

Top Bottom