Autos Pro And Cons

• Thread starter Juddz2891
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Ok I just want the pros and cons and post pics I wana do autos but first thing I hear about is the yield

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran some ak47 autos because they were free. Not a huge fan weak smoke you have to keep buying the expensive ass seeds they are needy and just not worth it.
Only pro would be if i wanted to get a early outdoor harvest to suplement how dry it gets before croptober

mdmazing

mdmazing

Wikipedia
  • Short life span with many going from seed to harvest in under 13 weeks (some as short as seven weeks)
  • Can be kept short in stature for "stealth" growing
  • The Cannabis ruderalis heritage causes flowering after 2–3 weeks from germination
  • No need for a separate vegetative and flowering environment (unlike with photoperiod dependent/ short-day strains)
  • Simple seed production, one plant can produce several hundred seeds even at 1 foot (30.5 cm) tall
  • Due to short life span can be grown in cold climates where summers are short and cold[7]
  • Can be grown outside in city environment where there is artificial lighting, that would affect (stress) regular strains
  • Can produce multiple harvests outdoors in one season

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Autoflowering_cannabis

i dont have much experience with regular cannabis, and 0 with autoflower, but this is probably debatable

D

Discretepete

I consistently run autos. If I don't tell people they are autoflower, no one knows the difference. Autos have to be grown right and are very finicky. Transitioning to growing autos from photos is hard but I started on autos and it's nothing to get 100+ in 80- days from a single auto grown and trained right with Good genetics. Covered in trichs. Great flavor and smell. Not weak by any means.... Here's some pics of my autos...
IMAG1111
IMAG1112
IMAG1103
20160907 155423
20160907 155514

D

Discretepete

Here's some more grown under my amare panels... Cheese xxl auto by dinafem...79 days from seed to harvest. 3.5oz dry. Under 150w light. The last picture is dinafem using a close up shot of my plant from above on IG to represent what it can do.... If growth right autos are great.
IMAG0919
IMAG0915
Screenshot 2016 09 07 03 04 34

N

Nog

They would be good for an early outdoor crop; maybe plant some in with the full season plants so you get some ready to harvest early.

I think I will have to get some auto seeds actually.

Will beat having to wait till autumn to get some buds.

Do auto's have a higher percentage of CBD because of the ruderalis genetics?

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

They would be good for an early outdoor crop; maybe plant some in with the full season plants so you get some ready to harvest early.

Well nog if you do I'll b watching I think I may have a pack of auto seeds on delivery I got about 6 more days I think I was waiting for @Midwestjay to make a statement on them cause that's his territory I heard he really good with autos

N

Nog

If I get some I will first grow a seed crop with open pollination, so I end up with hundreds of seeds.
Good to have lots of seeds, and cheaper than buying them if you want to put a lot of plants in.

I chopped and hung to dry a pollinated 707 Truthband x Black Widow yesterday, so will get some seeds from that, so will grow a couple of them when I get the chance and see what they look like.

Always got to be making seeds if you can.

I still buy them, but it's good to have lots of seeds stashed away.

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

If I get some I will first grow a seed crop with open pollination, so I end up with hundreds of seeds.
Good to have lots of seeds, and cheaper than buying them if you want to put a lot of plants in.

I chopped and hung to dry a pollinated 707 Truthband x Black Widow yesterday, so will get some seeds from that, so will grow a couple of them when I get the chance and see what they look like.

Always got to be making seeds if you can.

I still buy them, but it's good to have lots of seeds stashed away.
Yea this is my current tho I got 3 girls left outta 6 around 28-30 in.

20160912 093455
20160912 093421
20160912 090857
str8smokn

str8smokn

Ima follow you how did the autos in a cup turn out

We had a couple that produced 1/4 oz or close. lol
It just shows that Autos need more Root space to produce good.
There are some stout Autos out there now days so good luck on your adventure.
STR8

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Appreciate it and once my seeds get shipped to me I'll let you kno which one is a auto they order a pack by accident but I like trying everything for the experience

D

Discretepete

Appreciate it and once my seeds get shipped to me I'll let you kno which one is a auto they order a pack by accident but I like trying everything for the experience
If grown right and not stunted ever autos are great. It's most of what I run honestly. If your commercial size with 100sq feet, maybe just a little over you can run 72 girls. Even of you mess up a little bit still know your autos and successfully get to harvest you would get minimal 2oz per plant. 144oz per run. Each run taking 2.5 months or less usually. So five runs a year. 45-50 pounds, even if you sold them low end, 2,000$, that's 90-100k a year off 105sq. Feet. Each auto gets trained and allowed 1.5 square feet. If your good and really into it and mailing big autos everytime you can do 140sq, 2sq ft per girl and be getting 3-4 zips per plant. 100+ grab autos are not a rare thing. And if grown right the quality is there too with the right breeders

D

Discretepete

I'm not 100% sure but I believe that's the conclusion most have came to, even from a scientific standpoint. They also have a free CBD autos out of your interested. If you want the highest Quality autos go with Mephisto. Want consistent yielders run dinafem.

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

I'm not 100% sure but I believe that's the conclusion most have came to, even from a scientific standpoint. They also have a free CBD autos out of your interested. If you want the highest Quality autos go with Mephisto. Want consistent yielders run dinafem.
OK that will b good to kno next time I order

Latest posts

Top Bottom