(Autos) Week 8 or 9? Growth match age?

• Thread starter YBGTA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YBGTA

So I believe I'm on week 9 since true leaves give or take(first growerer in dwc), I been following the general hydroponics (new?) medium feed schedule on mid bloom for like 2 weeks now. 1 of two being 1/3rd strength by accident and the other mostly "full" except for 1 plant at half strength, and want to get 2nd opinions and how long you guys think they have left and how much bigger will they get/can? I started around mid Jan, like the 10th-23rd and I know you should really flower like 1 plant under 1 ts1000 but I wanted to see what I could get with 5 under 2(mostly) they are on 12/12 only at the moment because i believe one seems to be taking its sweet time to flower and im trying to encourage it at this point(middle plant), i have to adjust the lights back to 18in in a few, the lights are on 100% as well. I'm assuming bud production could be hindered due to less light coverage, I'll try and do like 2 per light next time.

Fed around 800 ish ppm last week at a ec of like 1.6/1.7

Nutes/additives

GH flora series
Hydrogaurd
Calimagic
3%H202 if needed

Autos week 8 or 9 growth match age
Autos week 8 or 9 growth match age 2
Autos week 8 or 9 growth match age 3
Autos week 8 or 9 growth match age 4
Autos week 8 or 9 growth match age 5
Autos week 8 or 9 growth match age 6
Autos week 8 or 9 growth match age 7
Autos week 8 or 9 growth match age 8
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Normally I would say dim the light however with only 2 x 100w and not seeing obvious light stress I am reluctant to say so.

They veg fine under low light however your overall bud production will be low due to the light it’s one thing that makes a major difference during flowering

Still if your on a budget it is what it is.
Unless you can boost it with some cheep fluorescent side lighting or something.

All that said Looks good and I hope you enjoy the adventure

Top Bottom