Avant Garde'n (Estes Park)

• Thread starter IndicacannaJone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IndicacannaJone

Anyone had any experience with this hydro store?

mr. bojangles

mr. bojangles

No experience with that particular store, but the one in lyons is a good one. Real good people, tell matt bojangles sent ya, he'll hook you up

I

IndicacannaJone

I actually live out of state, but they have a killer price on a Secret Jardin tent I want with free shipping to boot. I'm just trying to be cautious before I hand them a couple hundred bucks.

Does the store you're talking about have a website?

mr. bojangles

mr. bojangles

they have an e bay store, and are doing a pretty good deal on a one light tent package. Not to sure on brands and shit or the name of the ebay store but the #3038236493 hope that helps.

H

herb

Anyone had any experience with this hydro store?

Stay away from that place. Ordered a tent that was instock and it really wasnt in stock. You get free shipping because it takes them 1 month and a half to get the orders out and god forbid you dont have any problems with your order because they will not reply to your emails and leave you hanging. I think they are just middlemen that probably dont have any stock.
good luck with them if you already ordered.

I

IndicacannaJone

It's funny you post that, because I called them before I went to work just to make sure they had the tent in stock. The tent was out of stock, and they had some more on order, but if I wanted I could go ahead and place the order and they'd ship it out when it arrives.

I have to wonder if they place orders for goods as they get them. I should just become my own retailer, and get wholesale prices.

Thanks for the info.

E

edro51

A good experience

Bought a pair of CFL's, good price, on time, am satisfied...:)
When the time comes I will do it again.
edro

C

Cbderanged

Don't do it!

Easiest answer: Avoid this place if you can.

They only order stuff when you do so its always 1-6 weeks out, plus they are under new management now and the current owner is a joke in the industry who has a rep for screwing people over.

I use to shop with these guys regularly and I dealt with the old owner a few times and he was alright, and the kid who answers their phone has always been and still is great, but the guy in charge now has got to be one of the biggest D-bags you'll ever talk to.

Try Greners.com

M

MTgrower

It's funny you post that, because I called them before I went to work just to make sure they had the tent in stock. The tent was out of stock, and they had some more on order, but if I wanted I could go ahead and place the order and they'd ship it out when it arrives.

I have to wonder if they place orders for goods as they get them. I should just become my own retailer, and get wholesale prices.

Thanks for the info.

You can get almost anything in any gardening store for their "cost" by just ordering online. My Fiancee used to be 50% owner of The Green Light garden and brew in Missoula. Sometimes, online prices were actually lower than we could get them for at wholesale.

The benefit of buying from a store is that you have fast access to help if you have an equipment failure, not to mention keeping money in your local economy. I always buy locally when possible, but if keeping your expenses down is a priority, just order online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom