Avid Means Not Good News

• Thread starter LuvBuds erby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LuvBuds erby

LuvBuds erby

I am expressing a new found love called NUKE EM, for those who once thought the only way to secure your plants from russets or broad with Avid, that time is over. It is like agreeing to the government when they say give up your rights. There are other ways, and the more we condone to something we empower it's development, and Avid is by no means even by the ones I have nown to use it, TRULY liked. NUKE EM is bio chemistry, an enzyme solution, Yes you may need to spray it more then avid, but it is cheaper, and the health risk are very low in the pesticide category. And it holds the organic label which is big these days, and for ones who want health and health for their friends and family and the people who enjoy cannabis, what is not to like about that! If you are experiencing a broad or russet or any other critter break out, I recommend using this solution full strength for 3 days in a row, if you are worried about buds rot, skip a day in between, for threee consecutive washes, then go back to once a week application of NUKE EM or Mega or Mighty Wash, Both the same thing, just Mega Wash is the original frequency water solution. I am un able to express the cringe in my soul when I heard about Avid an my whole cannabis being went on a excursion to find another way, and no joke NUKE EM works. :) Blessings, let's keep the integrity of healthy growing going, what we do now will be the norm in the future.

P.S. unlike Avid having the potential for mites to build immunity, NUKE EM, it is not going to happen

Last edited:
happylittle

happylittle

So what is the active compound in this nuke em product of which you speak.

trinityalps

trinityalps

So what is the active compound in this nuke em product of which you speak.
They don't say, other than it's a ferment product. I'm going to try it for PM which is the scourge of the Bay Area. Friends in Oregon swear by it.

soserthc1

soserthc1

You usually get what you pay for comes to mind. I can say that your possible the first to eradicate mites with nuke em .... Might wash sucks thou that much I know and its 90% water .

derkaderk

derkaderk

It sounds like they marketed em5? But I don't think that would kill existing populations. Their website was hard to navigate on my phone, so I couldnt find much info.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Nuke em techinfo

S

SHIRDABZALOT

I love how it says nuke ' em is "highly concentrated" then lists the active ingredient as ".01%" and 99% water. Sounds "un highly concentrated " to me. Let us know if it keeps the bugs at bay.

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

You usually get what you pay for comes to mind. I can say that your possible the first to eradicate mites with nuke em .... Might wash sucks thou that much I know and its 90% water .

In my experience Mighty wash works great at controlling them. Look at the mites with a loop, they are dried out and dead . Many are even split in half they are so dried out.

I have been using Nukem in rotation with mighty wash for a few months and it works also for controlling them.

I have used SnS 217 also. it is way more expensive though and doesn't work any better.

Peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^ once I identified them in my loop , I stayed away from my loupe until I was sure that they were eliminated as bugs you can't see without a loupe scare the shit out of me. They turn me into a crack head thinking there all over me. I suited up in disposable lab gear and went to war .....

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Avid may suck, but one thing it doesn't do is control them; it eliminates them. You only have to use it once, not multiple times as sns,nukem, etc. While paying a bunch of money for a product like nukem that just knocks them down, just isn't conducive for my garden or especially my time and effort. I don't have mites and haven't for years, but when I did, I finished my flowering rooms and cleaned and bleached them as well as all surrounding entrances. Sprayed my veg with avid (i actually prefer forbid 4f) and was through. Is it poison? Fuck yes, but if used responsibly (spray clones, veg out 30 days, then 70 days of flower) then it is a surefire way to get down to business and solve your problem. When it comes to mites, aphids and such then you better go nuclear and quit fuckin around with the organic hippy shit......cuz it's a waste of money, time, and resources.....and thats the truth. Many elite clones have been lost because someone didn't want to use chems.

mtntrogger

mtntrogger

What about the mites in the envirnoment/surrounding area ? Does the Avid or Forbid keep the possible new intruders from attacking the plant ? Been trying to find an answer to this for a bit. I know this thread is older but if your reading this and know whats up with this stuff PLEASE respond

Top Bottom