Avrage yield for outdoor plants

• Thread starter nemgrower202
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
nemgrower202

nemgrower202

Im starting an outdoor grow this spring and i was wondering what is the average yield per plant. I heard 500 grams per plant is the usual maximum yield but some growers told me they get up to 1 kilo per plant.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
Not trying to be a dick but I'm sure you could find that in less than three searches. No need to get everyone to answer you. It's already been answered.

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

Not trying to be a dick but I'm sure you could find that in less than three searches. No need to get everyone to answer you. It's already been answered.
you not trying yet you are being one. quite the talent you have.
my mom says if you have nothing to say its better you stay quiet.
so back to the topic, i did quite a few searches and the results are all over the place ranging fro 100 grams to 500 grams so i would like the answer of some people with actual experience.
this is a forum to exchange information after all unless something changed and people asking questions and keeping the forum alive are offending your delicate feelings.
by the way, i dont mean to be a dick to you :)

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
you not trying yet you are being one. quite the talent you have.
my mom says if you have nothing to say its better you stay quiet.
so back to the topic, i did quite a few searches and the results are all over the place ranging fro 100 grams to 500 grams so i would like the answer of some people with actual experience.
this is a forum to exchange information after all unless something changed and people asking questions and keeping the forum alive are offending your delicate feelings.
by the way, i dont mean to be a dick to you :)
Well then you found your answer 100-500.
What do you want us to say?
327.2g
It depends on health of the plant, genetics, if the plant is shaded... No way to answer.

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

Well then you found your answer 100-500.
What do you want us to say?
327.2g
It depends on health of the plant, genetics, if the plant is shaded... No way to answer.
actually no thats not the answer at all. and yes people that have experience and not only grow one plant in their basement have a way to say.
if you google how many seeds a plant produces you would find the same stupid answer you gave "no easy answer" but if you ask me, a person with seed breeding experience i can tell you EXACTLY how many seeds you can produce per plant.
got it?
again, didnt mean to be a dick

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
actually no thats not the answer at all. and yes people that have experience and not only grow one plant in their basement have a way to say.
if you google how many seeds a plant produces you would find the same stupid answer you gave "no easy answer" but if you ask me, a person with seed breeding experience i can tell you EXACTLY how many seeds you can produce per plant.
got it?
again, didnt mean to be a dick
I don't think you understand.
That breeder would have different conditions as you, different nutrients, different genetics, much more experience.
So no, they can't just tell you how many seeds your plant will produce.
They know how many they will produce because they know their growing habits, conditions nutrients...

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
Almost everyday there is a yield question. Go search it up and read what other people say. Stop arguing and find your answer.

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

I don't think you understand.
That breeder would have different conditions as you, different nutrients, different genetics, much more experience.
So no, they can't just tell you how many seeds your plant will produce.
They know how many they will produce because they know their growing habits, conditions nutrients...
EXACTLY! i would like to know how much that breeder produces not how much I can produce.
got it?

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

Almost everyday there is a yield question. Go search it up and read what other people say. Stop arguing and find your answer.
what i dont understand is why a guy that his entire experience is growing one or two plants in his basment feels the need to comment on every thread even though he's clearly out of his depth. no one cares about your post count so stop trying to increase it by wasting people's time. if this thread offends you so much feel free to buzz off. lol

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
Dude. All I'm saying is that if you want the answer to a question, then do a bit of work before asking.

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

Dude. All I'm saying is that if you want the answer to a question, then do a bit of work before asking.
and all i'm saying is that someone with your experience level should not be a dick, especially on a forum thats meant for information exchange.
and you have ZERO idea how much research i did.
so feel free to stop wasting my time just to increase your post count and pretend you are clever.

mancorn

mancorn

My little ones do 20lb. (Couldn't get the larger ones in the picture.) šŸ˜‰

527DD302 0BBB 470C 9FB3 151FC71499D2

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Something ya all need to understand a average weight question on a live plant is very difficult to predict, especially from a picture.
Thereā€™s also proper drying methods that if not followed for proper finishing product will effect finishing product.
The questions and answers on the subject are somewhat trollish, depending on how the question is asked and answered by each individual taking up the challenge of predicting said question or answer.
This question is somewhat moot and all I see is One Marijuana:)

mancorn

mancorn

Yeah those are crazy huge plants!

And just to be clear, Iā€™m joking, these arenā€™t mine. Just a picture I saw online. (I can hear the real grower. ā€œHey some dickhead...ā€)

nemgrower202

nemgrower202

predicting how much yield is indeed hard, but im asking growers who grow outdoors how much they get on average. a bit different
im a seed producer and i can tell you how many seeds i produce per light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom