away team report to "BAY 11"

• Thread starter Goldenrod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

drb that looks just like the pheno on b the right in my group pic. great trich formation on her you got skills sir.
Grod, I felt they were a little on the skimpy side but they are rapidly filling out now. I am glad to get your perspective. I just hope they bulk up close to what U have in the large one. I will be posting more next week to show the progress. Peace brother

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Folks, Have a few more lame pics but they show the progress.38days
New 010
New 002

New 005
New 014

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Candy'd up funk! she's startn to fill in nice eh
Howdy FireW, I thought I would take this opportunitiy to point out I do not use any CO2, nor do I use any bloom boosters. Two 1k lights on a circular mover. I grow Veganically (organic without animal by products). I believe in Veganics abillity to produce the best in aroma's and flavors. So when viewing these shots I am posting keep that in mind the focus is on the Quality not on yield. But I do expect these to fill in more in the next few weeks. I will be posting weekly from this point on.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Why not organically boost them up and run some co2 and have the best of both world's of course i am giving this advice even thou i have yet to fill my c02 tank in tank in two weeks but hey your smoking good pure weed you grew yourself , don't get better than that ...... respect soser

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Why not organically boost them up and run some co2 and have the best of both world's of course i am giving this advice even thou i have yet to fill my c02 tank in tank in two weeks but hey your smoking good pure weed you grew yourself , don't get better than that ...... respect soser
I prefer to stay veganic where possible, but since I have gone this way I have seen reduction in overall production. It comes out very sweet, but I may have to budge a bit and like U say go with an Organic bloom booster. Do you have one to suggest? Alot of folks here like A1.
A few more lame pics at day49 very tired but here i go
11 15 024

11 15 039

11 15 030

catdaddy

catdaddy

looking good DR B. looks like she's going to fill out nicely or better than you thought. if im not mistaken, that's a 10wk strain, am i right?

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

looking good DR B. looks like she's going to fill out nicely or better than you thought. if im not mistaken, that's a 10wk strain, am i right?
CatD; Yes sir that is what they say Very frosty the pics do not do it justice. I will keep a weekly pic routine to at least show what these do in my room. So one more feed session and then the flush.

I can c the gc in her,they gettn chunky now. Hows the smell?

FireW; The smell is very sweet like at this point on one this one. The first plant pic I made was one that looks simular but smells more OG\kushy like.
thanks guys will post more next week we will see if we get some swelling up.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

looking very good DrB, she looks to be almost done, does she has some weight to her?
Not as much as I would have liked. I would guess from two of the examples that are 3' I will get 2.5 oz each. so for a sexing run that is not bad I did no training of these just super croping the stems in early flower. I will target these at 4' next time with about 8 cola's each and I have learned a few things to make it better. I just switched over to veganics about 9 months ago. So still a bit of learning, allways learning.

catdaddy

catdaddy

ok. yeah i recently did the same with my goji, just let her grow natural and the final weight wasn't impressive at all. definitely going to train everything from this point on and maybe you should too, because the weight on the bay 11 doesn't look to promising.

Top Bottom