away team report to "BAY 11"

• Thread starter Goldenrod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

this is an attempt to coax magic from kens gdp new line Bay 11. sure hope i do a good job here. they came out of the shell fastest of the 3 strains i pop together. showing vigorous growth & im liking them very much so far. heres couple pics at 6 days into dirt.yeah some how put 2 in same cup. oops shit happens when youre smoking blue power & planting seeds. ho ho ho.
Kids is alrite 059
Kids is alrite 060

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Og Goo, where would you rate the bay 11 on a scale from 1-10?
That's very hard 2 rate.. It's a bomb sativa in tha sativa category I'd say 9 but that same bud I smoked won last years cannabis cup in SF.. But I also like sativas in the morning some people don't like sativas.. It was 1 of the best sativas I puffed on at last years frisco cup but I think Loompa's Underdawg OG was a tiny bit better cuz of the OG smell & taste.. I juss love the smell & taste of OG.. Bay 11 was very motivating it was a get shit done smoke it made me want 2 get out & do sumthing.. I like those kind of buds early morning.. Then by the afternoon I'll hit a powerful indica or some GOO!!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

time for an update folks. i been busy busy busy past 2 weeks. i lost some treasured cuts & someone i thought a friend who was holding them. turns out he wasnt a seed junkie just a cookie crook. luckily i have real friends. cuts are replaced along with several surprises im not even allowed to mention. what do ya know when ya let god take your stress he actually rewards. now on to the update. at this point ive trimmed the fan leaves to try & coax the side branches up. i popped 4 but was stoned & 2 ended up in the same cup. ho ho ho. enjoy the pics friends.
Todaysagudday 048
Todaysagudday 049
Todaysagudday 050
Todaysagudday 051
Todaysagudday 052
Todaysagudday 053
Todaysagudday 054
Todaysagudday 055
Todaysagudday 056
Todaysagudday 057

JAWS

JAWS

man those leaves sure DONT SCREAM sat to me if thats a heavy sat strain then its got the fatest leaves ive ever seen on a sat dom plant hands down, ahh but shit there nice looking all the same..
very nice:D

G

groundscore

lookin good!! not the sativa expert, but ive never seen anything even leaning that way with leaves that broad! never seen any bay 11 growing though. hopefully it turns out just like the couple batches ive puffed though!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Does anyone know the genetic heritage? Does it have GDP in it? KInda looks like a purple hybrid on the few leaves I'm seeing, but that is a observation not based on much and could most def be way wrong, lol

p.s. I'd separate those two lil ones before the roots get even more tangled and the bigger one outcompetes the small one for resources...

JAWS

JAWS

ive got mine marked as GREEN CRACK * OG KUSH and those are both supose to be clone onlys so ya id say there was some spraying going on with one or the other..
peace:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is a post quote from another site about Bay 11.. This is a quote from PNW Grown:

So I spoke with Ken, and are you ready for this...
The BAY11 IS the Appalachia cut, but they worked with it and added the OG. There was some secrecy surrounded that, WHY? I don't know, but I'm here first hand to tell the truth. Bodhi had a guy working with him, or High and Lonesome that later started working w/ Ken and his team creating seeds. I'm not gonna go into who that guy is, but I want to say that straight from Ken's mouth, THANKS BODHI. He wasn't trying to steal HIS strain and call it his, they did work with it as it is not PURE APPALACHIA.

I hope this helps, and doesn't creat a bunch of issues. I am the messenger, don't kill me guys!!!

Top Bottom