away team report to "BAY 11"

• Thread starter Goldenrod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

@ 75 % sativa those roots have to be screaming to get out of those cups . Whats going down G ?
help me out socalval , hit me with some knowledge what makes a sativa roots grow faster or need to be out of cups faster that indica dominate plant... curious ? thanks bro..... PeAcE SoSer

socalval

socalval

As a sativa hound ive learnd that sats like alot of elbow room over leg room....so rather than allowing them to circle the cups transplanting asap will give you a wider root mass growing faster than adding a week to unwind . Sat can get dizzy . Crack the cup and look at all the rootz they ar going to grow down more than out in the cups More root more fruit right . I can grow kush clones in 1 gallon bags but SLH in a 1 is not a happy camper just not enough leg room . Slows all that strech down a bit too a 1 ftr will strech two feet 3 wks into 12/12. Just my thoughts Im no pro go for what you know .

soserthc1

soserthc1

As a sativa hound ive learnd that sats like alot of elbow room over leg room....so rather than allowing them to circle the cups transplanting asap will give you a wider root mass growing faster than adding a week to unwind . Sat can get dizzy . Crack the cup and look at all the rootz they ar going to grow down more than out in the cups More root more fruit right . I can grow kush clones in 1 gallon bags but SLH in a 1 is not a happy camper just not enough leg room . Slows all that strech down a bit too a 1 ftr will strech two feet 3 wks into 12/12. Just my thoughts Im no pro go for what you know .
I am always open to others thoughts that's why I asked bro... I myself am far from knowing it all... thanks for the insite ......respect soser

socalval

socalval

Its all good bro thats why we are all here to share . My grows are small scale and that is what works for me now . Im always open to trying new ways to get my w8 up working with what i have as well within my budget . I need to take my own advise and tranplant these 10 inch aliendawgs X NL#5/Haze and lst them like 4 days ago . Peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

What happened to the GDP rep........sent you a pm a month ago bro..... guess the thread was waiting on you.......

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

gday gents. naw thread aint dead at all. kids been sexed flipped & are flowering nicely. been busy with a number of things & this is really the hurry up & wait boring part of the grows. ill snap a few pics later & post em up asap. im pleased with what i see so far. whats up soser?

soserthc1

soserthc1

gday gents. naw thread aint dead at all. kids been sexed flipped & are flowering nicely. been busy with a number of things & this is really the hurry up & wait boring part of the grows. ill snap a few pics later & post em up asap. im pleased with what i see so far. whats up soser?
Just pm ed the gdp rep awile back about some bay 11 gear and never heard back .... was not referring to you bro.... damn I know your a busy dude.....soser

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Grod,
I believe I am just a few weeks behind you. Week 3 flower for Bay11. I cannot find my camera usb cable to upload images. But I will try and contribute some images to this thread to compare what we both found. GDP says the Bay11 is better than Kens Kush (in his opinion).

N

NW_GDP_REP

Hey Grod,
I believe I am just a few weeks behind you. Week 3 flower for Bay11. I cannot find my camera usb cable to upload images. But I will try and contribute some images to this thread to compare what we both found. GDP says the Bay11 is better than Kens Kush (in his opinion).
Well, one thing I have learned the longer I've been with the GDP team, is that sometimes I'm getting batches that are from different growers of the same strain. So, I have seen a couple variations of the BAY, and even the KK... BUT, the Kens Kush always had the OG funk I loved no matter what. But the BAY, something about that strain. It's a winner!

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

holla! got a few 4x4 soma style beds with your name on it! what an opportunity gdp rep, thanks so much for affording it. what strains are we talking?

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Nice, can't wait to see...

WHAT'S IT TAKE PEOPLE? FREE SEEDS? I WANT TO SEE SOME JOURNALS!!!
FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO PM ME GET TESTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I have tried 2 different but lousey camera's. the close ups are not good. I am trying, will have something up soon though. I am retiring soon and will have more time.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

I know I'm a little late to this but there was a big thing on the Internet about the bay11 being Appalachia that won the cup but then after the cup and seeds were made
There is no Appalachia in it.. So it's more of a false ad for what won at the cup to what people are actually growing. Bodhi commented on this as well

Top Bottom