awesome product

• Thread starter magiccaldron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

magiccaldron

I make an awesome product, a topical-not something you have seen before, I want to sell it to local dispenseries. Have no idea how to start. Anyone????

FiveAM

FiveAM

Develop a marketing strategy.

Sounds like it's for pain?

Make up some fliers, directed at the target audience, drop off some samples to dispenaries along with the fliers. Give them your prices and see what happens?

Check back in a week or so and see what they have to say. Take that input and adjust what you're doing.

Just some basic stuff there really. It takes work to get off the ground, the more you do, the more you'll get.

urbanfog

urbanfog

Exactly 5am,

As a small business, it takes time to grow, generate feedback etc. It just takes a start good luck!

M

magiccaldron

Develop a marketing strategy.

Sounds like it's for pain?

Make up some fliers, directed at the target audience, drop off some samples to dispenaries along with the fliers. Give them your prices and see what happens?

Check back in a week or so and see what they have to say. Take that input and adjust what you're doing.

Just some basic stuff there really. It takes work to get off the ground, the more you do, the more you'll get.

M

magiccaldron

Yes it is for pain and I have the enthusiam and "can do" attitude. Hard work? HA! I accept the challenge. In your opinion, Should I employ legal counsel?

M

magiccaldron

The Product is really, really effective and innovative. Hard work, that I can do. Just wondering about.....LLC's, INC's legal counsel, etc.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom