Awesome supplier!

• Thread starter adaptolife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
adaptolife

adaptolife

I bought an Agrigrow 95w Triband ufo led light about 2 1/2 years ago from HTG Supply. It died 2 weeks ago. Even though it was 1 1/2 years out of w warranty, Perry said to send it back to them, and they would fix it for return postage. Talked to them today, and found out my light could not be repaired. They are sending a replacement, for only postage! Thanks HTG!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Htg has awsome customer service. Out of several orders once They sent me 2 blooms instead one being micro and they sent the micro asap no fee. They also give ya a free lighter, lol!

Kushwick

Kushwick

Yeah they are my go to for a couple things especially the light+reflector combos.. I'm thinking of trying there blackstar lookalike led light 240 lol.

But yeah fast shipping and easy to work with guys.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I point everyone who asks me about equipment to htg. As for tents I forward to gotham hydro, best prices I've found, some product reviews are bad some good, me personally I have 3 and all are tuff. Cons of them are pinholes by end stitching on pockets and vents but I haven't a herm from it. For the price I'd tape them from the inside w/ foil ducting tape. Just putting that out there for the budget grower.

Top Bottom