TheRealHash

TheRealHash

I selected a super skunk male and made some crosses

Green Crack x O.G. Kush seeded by Super Skunk

HPIM0521.jpg

D

dogbite

Real nice lineup there Hash

Can you give us any info on the Super Skunk you used in these? Are they from new stock or something you have had a while? Either way you have some sick sounding crosses.

Positive vibes on your projects
D

Last edited:
TheRealHash

TheRealHash

What's up dude! Good to see ya over here.
Dropping those beans today:

Purps x Super Skunk
Purps x PCK !!! Supa excited about these.

What was the profile on the purps momma you used?
What's up Hatch-

The Purps mother used is what I commonly see as Purple Urkel but I got my cut from a hippy from Mendocino that simply called it "The Purps". This was long before BC Bud Depot came out with their version of "The Purps "
Real nice lineup there Hash

Can you give us any info on the Super Skunk you used in these? Are they from new stock or something you have had a while? Either way you have some sick sounding crosses.

Positive vibes on your projects
D
Heya Dogbite-

Thanks for the good vibes and kind words.

I used Sensi Seeds Super Skunk that I got three years ago in Amsterdam. The line is pretty unstable as far as structure but the sweet skunk (not the roadkill) terpene profile is just as I remembered it from 10+ years ago.

There was a really good Afghani dominant phenotype in the 10 pack I sprouted.

I still have one 10 pack of Sensi Seeds Super Skunk and all of the seeds from the Afghani dominant phenotype that I back crossed to.

T

tedibear

Looking forward to see how these newer bodhi strains turn out as iv never seen em grown out . and the blackberry x JS is the ones I chose to test for you so looking forward to see how they turn out.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Good vibes to u bro. Hope those turn out great. Awesome foresight to use a solid skunk in ur crosses. Solid old school funk skunk is what's in demand in my circles. Always seems to come back to old school tried and true genetics doesn't it. Def interested to see how you make out. Respect and love brother!

TheRealHash

TheRealHash

Looking forward to see how these newer bodhi strains turn out as iv never seen em grown out . and the blackberry x JS is the ones I chose to test for you so looking forward to see how they turn out.
As far as Bodhi offerings ....I'm going to grow Cherry Hashplant, Kandahar, AC/DC x 88 G13/HP and
Neplali OG x Good Meds outside this year.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Are these fairly new crosses? In other words have you been working the crosses long enough to stabilize them them or will they be F-1 stock? Peace

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

what is blackberry x js?

TheRealHash

TheRealHash

I'm pretty sure it's a Bodhi tester variety.. It's not my work- and I don't have it

D

dogbite

Heya Dogbite-

Thanks for the good vibes and kind words.

I used Sensi Seeds Super Skunk that I got three years ago in Amsterdam. The line is pretty unstable as far as structure but the sweet skunk (not the roadkill) terpene profile is just as I remembered it from 10+ years ago.

There was a really good Afghani dominant phenotype in the 10 pack I sprouted.

I still have one 10 pack of Sensi Seeds Super Skunk and all of the seeds from the Afghani dominant phenotype that I back crossed to.

Right on brother thanks for the breakdown

The Afghani Dom side of this pool is what interests me the most too. Glad you found something in Amsterdam that reminded you of what it was 10 years ago, nice find indeed...

Looking forward to see how these testers come out for ya..
Stay Up
D

SourDank

SourDank

Crosses are sounding sick @TheRealHash , hopefully they come out to your liking because I wanna get my hands on a few of them. Animal Cookies, Urkle, and that Super Skunk Bx need to be mine asap! Lookin real good brother

Latest posts

Top Bottom