Ayahausca Purple final week (flush)

• Thread starter 4SkateMafia20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4SkateMafia20

4SkateMafia20

Definetly the most unique strain I've grown,everything is covered in velvet fur.Been through like 2 scissors already,just trimming the main cola.The smell is super strong.Anyone growing this strain especially outdoors should take care for PM and cannabis aphids as I noticed on a couple leaves these pesky buggers .Taken about 5 months from seed,shouldve cloned in hindsight but tbh I prefer to grow from seed.Colas don't look as meaty as my other strains currently but then again I'm a greedy MF.Will start chopping in a few days,started flushing 2 days ago.

Ayahausca purple final week flush
Ayahausca purple final week flush 2
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Definetly the most unique strain I've grown,everything is covered in velvet fur.Been through like 2 scissors already,just trimming the main cola.The smell is super strong.Anyone growing this strain especially outdoors should take care for PM and cannabis aphids as I noticed on a couple leaves these pesky buggers .Taken about 5 months from seed,shouldve cloned in hindsight but tbh I prefer to grow from seed.Colas don't look as meaty as my other strains currently but then again I'm a greedy MF.Will start chopping in a few days,started flushing 2 days ago.
Absolutely beautiful dude 😍

Looks like an auto?

FourthCity

FourthCity

Looks good! Ive grown this strain several times and have one going now. About the colas being smaller, mine have definitely been lower yielders but I attribute this to the fact that AP buds and ripens very quickly while other plants still have weeks of swelling and ripening left.

Also, if you only trim the fan leaves while the plant is wet and wait to trim the sugar leaves after its dried it will be much easier on your scissors and you will leave more of the trichs on the buds.

4SkateMafia20

4SkateMafia20

Looks good! Ive grown this strain several times and have one going now. About the colas being smaller, mine have definitely been lower yielders but I attribute this to the fact that AP buds and ripens very quickly while other plants still have weeks of swelling and ripening left.

Also, if you only trim the fan leaves while the plant is wet and wait to trim the sugar leaves after its dried it will be much easier on your scissors and you will leave more of the trichs on the buds.
Agreed,but I started getting cannabis aphids so I played it safe

4SkateMafia20

4SkateMafia20

Wow what an incredible journey with this bae,sure gna miss her.Wet weight is about 400 grams so I estimate about 150/200 grams dry from my xp.Il post a final dry weight and some cured bud pics

20200825 192733
20200825 191713
Top Bottom