AZ growers list your moms

• Thread starter KAL EL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KAL EL

KAL EL

Yes, it's the original ortega.
She is about 10 to 12 years old I believe.

H

Hortus

F.A.K
K.K. Strawberry Cough
Skunk Va (Original Chem '91)
The White
Sour Bubble (BOG)
HG Kush
C99 (bros grimm) x THH (Tom Hill Haze)
NYC D

R

red x

you got some legit strains ther hortus
who the fuck are u lol
peace
ez

F

freddyt

Bonzaimoms we have :

DNA La Confidential
DNA Chocolope
Cheese
Sensi Super skunk
BB Blue Cheese
R.I.P Purple Trainwreck, your last few flowering cuts out in the yard have been dusted with chocolope x shishkaberry pollen, may you live on in forever in swazilands green hills..

Soon to be moms, studs and general playmates:
ChocRock (its a monster, moms are about and F1 apparently stable) DNA Chocolope x DNA Rocklock, real stud he was, big stinky-purple male colas.

Sensi White widow reg.
Sensi White skunk reg.
Sensi Doublegum reg.
Skywalker IBL.

Playmates..
Chemdog #4 S1
Purple AcidJack (LSDx Jack Herer) X ChocRock
and then 2 many seed x's to play with that are going to stay in the box this year..

F

freddyt

Sorry im a monkey, dont even know how I got to the thread, but was in the wrong place, not from AZ but hey..haha please can my previous reply sorry

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

~moms~
e32 trainwreck
white
Longbottom Leaf
mcfly
Osssh x flo
White Heri Rhino

~Plants in veg grown from seed~
AK-47 x PD
Chronic x PD
Swttooth#3 x PD
Afghan#1 x PD
Afghanbullrider x PD
nl#5 x haze x Hawaiian pink
cali-o s1
chronic x Nl#5
pre98 bubba x Nl#5
skunk#1
purple rhino x herijuana
purplekush x herijuana
3xBluemoonshine x herijuana
Blackberry S1

V

velvet

Wow incredible genetics floating around AZ. Plan on moving down there in the next couple years. Hoping the 25 mile rule doesn't stick.

KAL EL

KAL EL

~moms~
e32 trainwreck
white
Longbottom Leaf
mcfly
Osssh x flo
White Heri Rhino

~Plants in veg grown from seed~
AK-47 x PD
Chronic x PD
Swttooth#3 x PD
Afghan#1 x PD
Afghanbullrider x PD
nl#5 x haze x Hawaiian pink
cali-o s1
chronic x Nl#5
pre98 bubba x Nl#5
skunk#1
purple rhino x herijuana
purplekush x herijuana
3xBluemoonshine x herijuana
Blackberry S1

Some nice moms. Longbottom Leaf is so dank, and the rest are damn fine strains.

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

Hey Kal-El.. yes she is.. I picked this LBL pheno out about a year ago. I also had a Krome (white x jc2) that was so f'n sick but lost her recently due to a stupid experience. sucks because she was a personal fave but at least i have a couple others to play with. :)

Oh, and hey, seems we have a mutual friend out here. I met someone not too long ago (bout a week or so ago) during a meet and greet and passed on some plants to him that were already ready to flip. LOL anyways, he mentioned your name and said you were a good dude and that you helped him out before too. just thinkin m,aybe one of these days we can all get together somewhere and burn a few.

well, i gotta go... supper is ready!
take care and see ya around

KAL EL

KAL EL

I have a few long bottom leaf x krome seeds somewhere. I just got rid of the extra krome seeds like last week.

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

shoulda hung on to em ... i was actually able to find a really decent pheno from them..actually a few but one Really stood out amongst the rest. the others all had the JC undertones and were somewhat stretchy or just had skinny branches in general (kinda like the LBL phenos i've been seeing) but this one had a real hashy taste w/ small traces of lime candy that wasn't over powering and was chalk full of rezin. damn i'm jonzin for her now. lol.

yea, last month I decided to soak my last two LBL seeds to see if i could find a male to make seeds but both turned out to be females. both are very branchy and nice looking but one is much stretchier than than the other so we'll see. I like the way the shorter one looks. tigher nodes than the one i've been working with..

have you ever grown out Sfv Og before?

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

lime aid, one hit wonder (OHW), whoaBoy, Bubba kushX unknown father I got from a patient i help out named Alex, and now just germinating the first of OHW X Bubba alex

jkar_928

jkar_928

Moms
1) Sour Banana = G13 Labs Sour Candy x Banana OG
2) White Widow
3) Dr Kron = X13 x Thai x Rosetta Stone
4) Kushberry
5) Medibud

J

jaybudding

Kings Kush(Green House Seed Co)
GSC(OriginalThinMint)