AZ is the 15th Medical Marijuana State!!!!

• Thread starter oldskool63
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskool63

oldskool63

A big thanks to Andrew Myers, Rain at CAMP 420, NORML, the MPP and, 841346 voters who PASSED the Prop 203 here in AZ. If you weren't following the Prop LOST on election day by more than 7000 votes...BUT mail in and provisional ballots have pushed it over the top by 4000 votes....Strike a blow for FREEDOM!

G

goleboy

got lots of friends who are veeeery excited for this...however they are going to be highly regulated and only primary care physicians will be able to recommend use. But it is an awesome visctory in our coutrys race to get to 25 medical states so the Fin feds will have to take a step back and say " hmmm maybe we fucked up"....of course they wouldnt put it EXACTLY like that but you get what im givin. GO AZ! but becareful sherriff Joe already said he aint having reefer madness in maricopa county so it will definately make for some good news over the next year as AZ progress'

N

nudester

Way to Go!

Welcome to the farm Arizona !
Good to see that our country is turning around another wrong...:banana1sv6:

U

up yours

For the sake everyone impeach and get rid of him his abuses of power contimue

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

congrats az farmers now lets see a AZ section and lets see you AZ guys come out the dark and show us what ya working with!!!!

fractal

fractal

Way to go Arizona! I guess that now, there is 1 reason to live in Arizona! Otherwise what the fuck ?

oldskool63

oldskool63

Right on Goleboy....Many people are Very Happy this made it through! And yes as I have researched the other states Props and Bills, it seems that AZ will be heavily regulated, but as a former CA medi patient, I will be happy to be "legal" again!
And as for Sheriff Joe...lets just say I don't want to be the first, or biggest, dispensary in Maricopa county!

oldskool63

oldskool63

Hey Str8Dank...quite the calling out from a Senior farmer who's still in the dark! Reminds me of the Old bull when he is challenged by the young bull to run down the hill and fuck one of the cows in the pasture...to which he replies...No...I will walk down the hill and fuck 'em all.

oldskool63

oldskool63

Thanks to all for sending the positive vibrations...though we still have a long row to hoe, its the first step in the right direction!

C

Cloud9

looks like they (the cops) will accept out of state cards
now i dont have to worry about meds when i visit the fam

the growing seems heavily regulated (no growing within 25 miles of a dispensary), hopefully that doesnt hurt the patients selection/quality/availability to much....

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Sweet! Now I don't have to be as paranoid when I visit Phoenix.

oldskool63

oldskool63

Yea Cloud they will accept out of state cards...BUT...its kinds fucked up because you will NOT be able to purchase from the AZ dispensaries with an out of state card...so you will be allowed to possess it, but how do you get it here??? travel across state lines...like I said its kinda fucked up...
Also I DO think the non growing within 25miles of dispensary is Bullshit and definitely will limit selection and quality etc...
The DPH will be having meetings with the public and is looking for input as they finalize the processes and there are a lot of people looking to make changes...

Top Bottom