azamax.....

• Thread starter concretedawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

concretedawg

hope this is in the right spot kinda new to this....just wondering out there if anybody uses azamax by gh.
i put some in my res. and it turned the water all white kinda milky , on the box its sayin all forms of indoor growing and mediums.. just a little worried all take the real important ones out and just feed them regular nutes to see how things go!!!!! thanks for any responses..dawg in the swap...

B

BayArea

Hey. I used it successfully recently on Root Aphids. Turns the water real milky but no worries....it had no bad effects on the plants or uptake. I used Azatrol also. Same product, same % of active ingediant and it's a little cheaper. I did mix it with nutes however, I work in pots w/ a soiless medium. peace

C

concretedawg

thanks bay i had my nutes already mixed in my res. when i put it in i freaked.....lol
cool thanks for the tip ..i am doing the same style as you it sounds like.. i took the 3 tk kush out just in case last night when i fed them ..... p.s i went back to using hygrozyme!!!! thanks bay.... 1 more thing do you think it will help me at all with mites?

B

BayArea

Hey Dawg - Not sure how effective the Hygrozyme will be on the mites themselves but it will rapidily improve root and plant health after an insect attack - especially root pests. Best of luck........

G

GroHi

Agreed, the HZ will do nothing to the pests themselves... except maybe irritate them to breed even faster! lol, little fukrs

The azamax seemed a little less effective vs the azatrol, when I ran them... pest deterrence seemed more noticeable, quicker.

Both will raise the pH on the day after mixing w your nutes. Just a heads up. Peace.

C

concretedawg

hey thanks alot guys what i meant to say is that i dropped the hygrozyme a while ago and now have went back to using it!!!!!! i was mis-informed on what it was and then read a thread on here and saw some pics and was stoked!!!! something new that i am running is bloombastic and the shit is the shizzle......thats my opinion for my kush strains...definatly gonna stay with the hygrozyme!!!!!! thanks again guys!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom