Azomite ? Any one tried it ?

• Thread starter Bruno
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bruno

Azomite made from volcanic clay contains vitamins and minerals for plants . People use it to grow wheat grass they make juice out of . Used as a soil addition .

Blaze

Blaze

Azomite is great stuff, it will help stimulate your soil biology. I use it in my soil prep and in my teas.

P

Paul Nepal

I added this as an ammendment to my soil this year, approx 8-10 lbs per hole and then mixed well.

Its very light stuff and very fine, it will practially blow away on the top of the hole

symbiote420

symbiote420

Azomite is great!! I mix it in my soil it provides over 70 minerals and trace elements, and I'm in the last 2 weeks of my next harvest I've been using AN's Nirvana which has azomite in it, my SLHs, LAs, and Larry are loving this! I just can't get my darn pics to upload wth?

B

Bruno

Haven't been able to upload my pics either . What is AN's Nirvana ?
UP or Mitten ?

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Azomite is great!! I mix it in my soil it provides over 70 minerals and trace elements, and I'm in the last 2 weeks of my next harvest I've been using AN's Nirvana which has azomite in it, my SLHs, LAs, and Larry are loving this! I just can't get my darn pics to upload wth?

Yeah, post up that Larry. How does it rate? I have some S1's I'd like to pop.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Haven't been able to upload my pics either . What is AN's Nirvana ?
UP or Mitten ?

Advanced Nutrients Nirvana, anybody reading this I will swear by this product it is a must whether you grow in soil or hydroponic. I probably add a new product every blue moon cause I'm pretty much set on my nutes, but as far as shit that I will testify to it's this and Extreme Gardening Mykos.
My buds are the biggest they've every been I they still have like 10 or more days before harvest!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah, post up that Larry. How does it rate? I have some S1's I'd like to pop.

I sent the PM to the administator, Larry is the sickest man, this is the most trichome laden bud I have ever grown and it is fly paper sticky, all I can smell is lemon fuel. I've smoked it but I can't wait to smoke mine. Next grow I know what to expect from her she is getting a lot of LST and supercropping, this girl will shoot up on you quick in flower.

Oh yeah Bruno I'm in the Mitten

B

Bruno

Thanks for the great replies everyone . I think I'll give it a try . I was wondering if Azomite would work in a Deep Water Culture grow also . I'm thinking about doing that this fall for holiday harvest .

Latest posts

Top Bottom