AZ's 1st MMJ Grow Store Opens!

• Thread starter medicalgrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Easyrasta

how is this johnny come lately 1st,
sea of green has been here for over 10 years
homegrown hydroponics spawned of them years ago.
this is some imported money grubber.

medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

1st

how is this johnny come lately 1st,
sea of green has been here for over 10 years
homegrown hydroponics spawned of them years ago.
this is some imported money grubber.

Maybe they consider themselves first, in that neither SOG & HomeGrown
admit to being mmj oriented, whereas this new place does.

KAL EL

KAL EL

There are like at least a dozen that have opened up in the past few months that were before this store. Maybe they meant frist wegrow store since it is going to be a big chain all over the state?

D

Dignan

No, the deal with weGrow stores is that they are the first to openly admit to being for marijuana growers, to the point of having actual marijuana gardens in their stores. They are doing insane business all over CA... from what Chepnut told me, there is nothing unique about their stores at all except for the fact that they feature cannabis garden displays and are openly serving cannabis growers... their prices are standard, their selection is standard, just a normal store.

But they have found a very successful gimmick.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Well i kinda dig the fact that they actually have mj gardens in the store and talk openly about it,I mean cmon fuckin NO ONE would be in a grow store if they were lookin to grow veggies lol.Time to bring it out of the dark and into the light for christs sake.Ive never even seen one of their stores but i heard they bill themselves as "The wal-mart of weed"...

G

Greencandyman

Hey easyrasta, that is where I purchased all my gear from. Sea of green. They kick ass, and have an awesome assortment of equipment. They turned me on to botanicare organics and liquid Karma, 2 products I will never quit usin, unless I am outside.

K

kolah

Maybe they will become corporate giants like WalMart.

Grow your own! :)

S

smotpoker420

I wasn't too impressed with the store. The prices were high, the people seemed sketchy... It's been a month since the grand opening which is when I went. But I haven't been too enthused to go back.

D

Dignan

Phosphoload is a hidden secret?
And are you sure it's not a public secret? Or secret common knowledge?
And since when is it difficult to find?

Very weird way of marketing your new grow shop.

Bent

Bent

Sea of Green has cops taking plates and busting people, I was one,,they know and don't care

maybe just a coincidence, but i had some cops visit me at home right after a week i had been to sea of green 4 or 5 times. the cops were delivering a package they said had been flagged as suspicious, but the only thing suspicious about it was all the seams were taped. it probably looked just like 1000 other packages that day. they left saying i wasnt what they were looking for. was really weird and their story was believable, if not really fuckin coincidental, but i have always wondered if it wasn't me who was flagged after being at sea of green and they just used a "suspicious" package as an excuse for a knock and talk.

R

red x

shopped there since the 7th ave and camelback days
never a problem

G

GSA396

AZ Hydro store's

I just had to bounce in on this one...

First thing Wegrow are a bunch of ass clowns (Sorry guys you just are).... Customer service is the worst in the valley by far as well as their knowledge... their store layout is a joke. Are they selling grow gear or furniture? It reminds me of Ikea, I vote it worst in the valley... HANDS DOWN...

SOG- Justin and his crew are very knowledgeable and easy to work with and if you have a problem they go out of the way to help. I have been working with them for a while now even before the passing of our new MMJ law.
As far as caring about feds running plates they have nothing to do with it, and it can happen to any store. What are they supposed to do…? The thing you have to remember is SOG [Sea of Green] has been in the valley for years so they have been on the FED radar for years. This is just part of the cost of doing business. Believe me once the FED’s get word of all the new stores they will all be targets sooner or later. Besides there are not looking for people who have small personal grows or even caregivers there main focus is on large commercial grows and domestic terrorism that is their top priority. [Case in point] I was in the SOG Tempe store picking up an $8,000.00 order weeks before 911 anniversary when a FED boy walked in, flashed his badge and asked about fertilizer orders over 100lbs.

I can tell you I purchase 10’s of thousands of dollars of equipment and Nutes a month and have never been questioned by anyone, and I also have my business cards lying on the counter of all SOG stores and Ugrow and both handle my RDWC units… I manage; install and design grow rooms all over the valley. We also work with organic vegetable growers in soil, hydro, and Aquaponics so you can imagine the materials we go thru, getting the door knock is just luck of the draw I guess.

As far as a hydro store waving we support MMJ flag, it won’t happen… and if the management finds out an employee is waving that flag he’ll most likely get fired. You see, the FED’s say its illegal to grow medicine so the major suppliers Hydrofarms, CAP have told their retailers do not associate our products with MMJ growing or they will pull the products off the shelf. They do not want the FED’s knocking on their door either. That being said we know why they exist. Another thing a lot of people don’t know is that SOG was the starting point of Botanicare, so I’m certain Botanicare doesn’t need the headache either.

Wow… sounds like I work for SOG… LOL

Well here is the wind up… I personally visited every Hydro retailer in the valley to find a place to partner with for my materials and referrals. The two best retailers in the valley in my opinion are Sea of Green and Ugrow. Between the two you can get everything you need from veg, flower, and curing. Ugrow even has glass, gallon size ball canning jars with the rubber seals and spring clamp lids for curing… Not the easiest thing to find but totally necessary. Both retailers have great knowledge and pricing and great customer service. Tell either of them that cultivation concepts sent you and you'll save 10%... (I hope I can say this on here, not really trying to plug anyone just trying to help save all you AZ farmers some doh...)

That’s my $.02
G

:banana1sv6:

B

billycw

Dutchdaisy- Same thing happened to me a couple years back. It wasn't feds that came but drug unit called DEU from local precinct. Worst night of my life(and following years). It wasn't SOG fault at all in fact nowhere on all the paper work did it ever even mention them besides point of origin. Knew the guy working there at the time and know beyond a shadow of a dout he didn't know they were coming but after talking with him later I was one of the first in a string that year. Hope joe didn't get you too bad. With all the new shops some being sketchy I dout it would be high on their list. My biggest mistake was answering the door. With each knock down brings a lesson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom