B Cuzz or Canna coco?

• Thread starter lostnFound02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lostnFound02

I am trying my first coco grow and wanted to know which is better to use. Canna or B cuzz and why?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Canna hommie never tried B cuzz But from what i hear canna is some of the best I have use atami didn't like royal gold witch was good and botanicare cocogrow witch is pure coco and its awesome But canna would be the way to go out of those 2 bro.

I

ibTheMan

B'Cuzz Coco is Top quality, better then most. never used Canna but im sure its good.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

One sided opinion here as well. Canna user. Works good for me. Pre-rinsed and hopefully bug free. Gonna try out some bricks in the future as well.

-TF

S

sinestro

ive used pretty much all coco on the market from canna atami bcuzz bio nova bricks and another brand of compact coco.

im using canna at the mo as there was no atami/ bcuzz, i tend to go for the bcuzz as its been steam treated to kill any pathogens and pests also seems to be a finer and have had less bits of rock and plastic in my bags. i have found plastic and little stones in the bags of canna. they seem to have the same amount of nutrients added.

as for the compact stuff id go for the brand that i cant remember not the bio nova ones if possible but they work fine, you just have to dial in the right amount of water to add to get the best consistency.
regards
Sinestro

I

ibTheMan

Yah B'Cuzz stuff sure aint comen with pathogens and pests for sure, great quality control. I mix it will Sunshine#4 and coarse perlite works great.

F

FastForward

I use B'Cuzz when I can get it, Canna when I can't. IMHO B'Cuzz is superior coco but the differences aren't significant...

FF

S

smalltime99

Is this the same stuff you guys are talking about with B'Cuzz? I have used this with some great results!

L

lostnFound02

Thx ppl, appreciate all the great info. I was first thinking of B cuzz but was hearing so much about canna so it made me think. Any thing else a noob should know about canna..I was thinking of trying to keep the Ph at 5.8 and feed regularly like I would with rockwool. I would hand feed it until I know how much to water these babies in the long run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom