B-Real gets to smoke some Top Dawg Buds while in Brazil

• Thread starter BC_Bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
So Cypress Hill is having a concert here in São Paulo, Brazil tonight and some of my friends got to hang out with them in their hotel over the last couple of days.

Unfortunately I'm all tied up with personal shit to take care of and wasn't able to make it out there and will not be attending the concert.

But my bros came by a couple fo hours ago and I gave them a gift package for the guys, which included Coffee Kush and Purple Stardawg. Got a message saying they are already started burning about an hour ago hehehehehe I'll post more details after I receive the video tape of the interview with B-Real. Also, my bro sent them some nice Stardawg buds, which they already burned yesterday.

gallery_54_3_36875.jpg

T

tomoe_nage

B-Real is a member/vendor, of a club I also happen to be a member of.
About two months ago as I was walking in the front door of the club,
someone brushed past me, as I held the door open for him, on their way out.
I knew he looked familiar but it didn't click immediately.
As I'm perusing the menu I notice "B-Real OG" is being put out on the shelf.
I sarcastically ask if it's actually grown by "B", to which I receive an affirmative
from the budtender.
He goes on to inform me that I held the door open for him as he exited :harvest:, mere seconds prior to my inquiry.
Needless to say I selected the OG he had just dropped of, picked my jaw up off the floor and resumed my day.

On a side note, B-real's OG turned out to be an excellent example of the "Abusive" cut.
IMAO Abusive's only equal is the Ghost cut, and is only topped by Raskals OG.

P.s. Though I won't reveal the name of the Club, I will say that it's located in the SFV, Ca....:confused0054:
I pray my celeb encounter story, is of enough interest as to warrant my tangential thread hijacking. muahahahaha

DC105

DC105

That's too cool!!!!! Cali has lead the way in legalizing!!!!

G

gooey

Cool shit amgio...any pics of those herbs??? love to see the purple star...coffe kush seems yummy two...thanks for sharing, love cypress hill's music...peace n puffs

Top Bottom