B52 | Perpetual Harvesting !

• Thread starter DwR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DwR

Also i would like to add that i have had problems since i've been buying clones, these stupid mites are making me loose about 100g's of weed look at my leafs.. Its a disaster... it couldnt get any worse i think :) it could but realy damn !

I've sprayd them about 10x, when i got them, then 3 days later , and that till week 3 of bloom... and still these fuckers are still alive.. I need to buy some real stuff that kills these mites, maybe i will just buy some ladybugs ?????

M

momstheword

good ol' B-52 never lets you down....looking good mate keep up the good work

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Also i would like to add that i have had problems since i've been buying clones, these stupid mites are making me loose about 100g's of weed look at my leafs.. Its a disaster... it couldnt get any worse i think :) it could but realy damn !

I've sprayd them about 10x, when i got them, then 3 days later , and that till week 3 of bloom... and still these fuckers are still alive.. I need to buy some real stuff that kills these mites, maybe i will just buy some ladybugs ?????
Just read your whole thread... Nice bud shots and tents! What medium are you using? As for the mites, what did you spray with at 10x? Have you tried SM-90 as a foliar spray? I was told the SM stands for Spider Mite... :itwasntme Not sure if this is true or works... I've been spraying periodically with BioNeem for aphids and gnats, and a week apart I'll use Zone plus Penetrator for PM. Also, I put Zone in my hydro res to kill root aphids, but they're relentless...

D

DwR

Just read your whole thread... Nice bud shots and tents! What medium are you using? As for the mites, what did you spray with at 10x? Have you tried SM-90 as a foliar spray? I was told the SM stands for Spider Mite... :itwasntme Not sure if this is true or works... I've been spraying periodically with BioNeem for aphids and gnats, and a week apart I'll use Zone plus Penetrator for PM. Also, I put Zone in my hydro res to kill root aphids, but they're relentless...

its called sanoplant, u use 3ml per 1l and spray the leafs, basicly the whole plant... till the 4th week of flowering after that its a bad idea to spray them it says on the packaging and the guy in the grow store told me that it wouldnt be anygood for buds if they taste it.. anyways.. :) thanks for the reply, i will read some of your grows a bit and get me an idea of what to buy :)

thanks for the visit shady.

D

DwR

Harvested box #1 at day 50... 40 plants...

Prob could of gone another week... who cares i love the Active mage stoned feeling !

Pics of dry weed soon :)

DSCN3557
DSCN3558
DSCN3560
D

DwR

day 40 flowering box #2

ph 5.8

ec: 2.04 to be exact... lool...

20 litres of water :

fed with 30ml a & b H&G each

40ml big bud - 15ml Bud XL

-- ec @ 1.4

Shooting Powder - boosted ec up to 1.95

Added Ph -

EC is 2.04 at the end.. oh and left water stand for 24 hours ( with a pump that pumps water around of course ;) so that the nutrients are allways being mixd .. )

It is also important to bloody clean your ec & ph pen the best bet is to allways test your ph pens with ph 7 and 4 if needed some only need 7.. anyways..

i like to test my pens evry week, and clean it evry watering.. for a clean read !

DSCN3564
DSCN3566
DSCN3562
D

Dubwobble

Looks good. 500 grams off a 600 is a good yield.

If you got rid of the mites you would prob. get 1gram per watt or more.

D

DwR

Looks good. 500 grams off a 600 is a good yield.

If you got rid of the mites you would prob. get 1gram per watt or more.

I am thinking that room#1 currently drying, is going to be around 300-400g's.. but the other grow is going to make up for that, i am thinkin might just get over or under 1 gramm per watt there :)

Thanks for the visit

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest DwR!!! I'm diggin' the slick setup and perpetual nature... :cool

D

DwR

Yielded 380+ - Gramms... Smoked some before i weighd it ;)

Excellent smoke ! Stoned out my brains i forgot to post the pics here ;) harvesting box 2 tomorrow, and nr. 3 in about 4 weeks, allready put new plants in box 1...

should be harvesting them in about 9 weeks from now ;)

cheers

Y

yeeee510

great work they are lookin tasty! is that a drip system you have set up?

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Really diggin your grows, maybe you should make your own clones from mother plants, you could then control the mites and insect problem better. Still buds looking really nice bro. :)

Top Bottom